VN Unity Abandoned Power Stone [v0.1.0] [Playered]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Do you normally play your games with glasses from someone else's prescription?
PowerStoneIntro.png
Yes, it is this bad, and while I'm not hating it as much as the retro 80s game that attempted to apply a 8 bit graphics filter on his rendered images, I don't know if the lady to the left of the couch is wearing a hoodie or not, or why her breast is dripping down onto her hip.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Two things in this game spit and prevent play. Unity and this filter. It's not terribly exciting to look at blurred graphics (or whatever the filter is) with a rigid iron rod game engine. I have almost a thousand games in my folder and maybe 5 of them are with the Unity engine. I'm literally so full of this heavy shit. I won't give that engine a chance anymore after too many disappointments. It may be suitable for mobile games, but not for PC.
Hate to break it to you hun but AAA devs use Unity for PC games.

Some insanely popular games like Fall Guys use Unity.

Reactions: Guiltyy

PowerStone

Sep 1, 2022
Thank you all for all your valuable feedback. Overall I am getting mixed feedback regarding the graphics.
The idea was to get away from those classic renders that seem robotic and blend and have something a bit different, rich in color. I will give it some thinking, maybe I can improve the details.

There are a few questions regarding if this game is Netarore or Netari, I will try to answer properly as I have seen multiple definitions for those terms. This is how I see it now:
- This game will NOT have characters having unwilling/forced sex.
- MC is a nice guy and not manipulative.
- I do NOT plan to have fetish stuff. For now the focus is to develop the main story and have fun with conventional sex scenes in the side stories.
- If I ever put content that could create discomfort in the future, which for now is not the plan, I will definitely add a switch on the menu to prevent the scenes/side stories to trigger.

Will there be incest? No, it is not the plan.

I have not been able to get past the spinning bottle...
Which Operating System are you using Calyps0? I see MAC in your signature. I can investigate.

I think it would be good to have an idea of the planned tags
This is a good idea, I will create a roadmap section with tags soon.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I love the game and see a lot potential as well. Definitely keeping an eye on it. Good work dev

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
The idea was to get away from those classic renders that seem robotic and blend and have something a bit different, rich in color. I will give it some thinking, maybe I can improve the details.
nah dude don't overthink it, go with what works. Or at least try with the filter but thread very lightly cause as it is right now it's way too much. I have to say it works in some scenes, mainly close ups, but when it makes everything looks like a blur where you can't understand if you're looking at someone's face or a lamp you know it has to be dialed back a little

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
I found the art quite interesting and different from the normal thing we have, which for me is a good thing, maybe make it a bit for detailed in some things so we won't have blending stuff like there's now.
But the lack of some fetishes I enjoy and a confirmed no of it in the future for me kinda blows it.
Would still play it for the visuals, but then I got some old memories back from some other games with "apparently" what seems to be the old "black guy fucks the girls and you don't" kinda of game. So I'll just keep an eye on it for now and that's it, but good luck for the dev, seems to have a great potencial for the future
Peace

lerpcapu

Apr 25, 2021
There are a few questions regarding if this game is Netarore or Netari, I will try to answer properly as I have seen multiple definitions for those terms. This is how I see it now:
- I do NOT plan to have fetish stuff. For now the focus is to develop the main story and have fun with conventional sex scenes in the side stories.
- If I ever put content that could create discomfort in the future, which for now is not the plan, I will definitely add a switch on the menu to prevent the scenes/side stories to trigger.
It's nice of you to answer this, but unfortunately your answers do not address NTR in any way.
Let me try to give you a simple list of the things people will want to know.

- Will the women in your game have a chance to have sex with any character other than the MC? (yes / no)
If no, you can ignore the rest of the questions.

- Can the MC do anything about it ? (no / yes, look at it or not / yes, prevent it from happening or not)
- Will the MC feel fine about the women having sex with others? (yes / no / player's choice)

If you can answer just those 3, people will be much happier.
I get that you're not trying to appeal to this specific fetish. You should know however that answering yes to the first question and no to the second (or just allow to not look) will mean a lot of people will just skip your game because of that.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Art looks ok. But let me get this straight. You play as a young man?! Who is coming somewhere for school?!? And can get with a lot of computer-generated "babes" otherwise out of the player's league?!?! Why, I've never seen such a game on F95Zone!

Honestly, I prefer the art to the uncanny-valley fake plastic Das3d dolls you see on just about every other game here, or the anime-inspired honey-select models on another quarter of them, even for all the ragging this art is getting in the comments.

Edit: Nevermind.. Just downloaded and it's airbrushed Das3d poop with awful music and possibly the ugliest MC on F95. Was merely going by the screenshots at first.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you all for all your valuable feedback. Overall I am getting mixed feedback regarding the graphics.

Will there be incest? No, it is not the plan.

Which Operating System are you using Calyps0? I see MAC in your signature. I can investigate.

This is a good idea, I will create a roadmap section with tags soon.
Catalina

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes