VN Unity Abandoned Power Stone [v0.1.0] [Playered]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PowerStone

Sep 1, 2022
Hey guys,

I can see a lot of comments about this game being a NTR game. It took me some time to read about NTR as not everyone agrees on what it is BUT by looking at the definitions, I can tell that this game is NOT NTR (or I did not understand). This game is meant to be uplifting but I agree that there is not enough in the game for you to see that yet.

Here are some of the comments I can make to illustrate why I think it is not NTR:

would the MC get cuckold? No
Would MC destroy a relationship? No
Would a character destroy a relationship that MC has? No
Would MC come into a situation where other people are having sex? Yes, it happened in chapter 1 and could happen again. The scene exists to show some actions and introduce the internal tool to purchase items in the game (not with real money to avoid confusion but with money MC earn while working).
Would MC look for situation where other people are having sex? Nope
Would MC try to steal a woman from someone else? I have not written anything like that in the story yet, don't think I need to go down that path.
Would MC force someone into sex? No
Would MC become creepy? No
Would any characters be emotionally broken? No

I hope this clarifies it.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
How sad this thread ... many deleted messages, useless questions and answers, friends found and lost in seconds ... what a shit life.

• Sad
Reactions: lxh123
May 3, 2018
How sad this thread ... many deleted messages, useless questions and answers, friends found and lost in seconds ... what a shit life.
Janitors, man. Those people let their power go to their head. I believe that Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name" is actually not about corrupt cops, but about internet moderators.

cheks

Jan 8, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone help me? i have a problem with every unity based game, appears the loading screen and gets stuck there... help T.T

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes