greyz

Jul 4, 2019
can someone please post a screenshot of the page with progress on it, based on the last update. I want to make sure I've finished to the end of Chapter 6. Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone please post a screenshot of the page with progress on it, based on the last update. I want to make sure I've finished to the end of Chapter 6. Thanks in advance.
Just click on the little guy in the bottom right corner in game if there is red then your not done if all is green then you are done.
PowerVacuum 2020-08-14 17-07-40-00.jpg

1 thing to remember always skip 1 full day after all turn green to make sure your in the last chapter.

Reactions: greyz and Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
incest patch doesn't work any solution ?
Any of these:
  • download a newer version (as it's not a simple switch but does contain dialogue)
  • put it inside the subdirectory 'game' (alongside the other rpy/rpyc files) (Dang! a1fox3 beat me to it)
  • restart the game after applying it
  • rewind the scene after applying it

Reactions: meluna

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
MC has a problem and have to go pound his pub after the milf makes it hard is just wrong.

Her heartless action actual can hurt him by doing that.
She gets her thrills and leaves him hanging, his hands already hurt plus having to jack-off all the time is not good for him or his problem.

So when her content comes up I turn "Skip Unread Text" on and when its over I turn it off again.
this game is a waste of time , the dev says the ntr is only for the bad endings, yet all the damm sex scenes are in the ntr path while the mc dont get to fuck shit, 0.6 and im sure he will get to 1.0.0 and still no sexual content for the mc while that old bastard has lots of sex scenes....... very pathetic and time for me to put this to ignore.

. Is this a joke?
count the sex scenes of the mc (actual intercourse, no bj or hj) vs the old bastard, hell even in the dungeon update the mc did not get any while there was ntr scenes there.

Last edited:

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
this game is a waste of time , the dev says the ntr is only for the bad endings, yet all the damm sex scenes are in the ntr path while the mc dont get to fuck shit, 0.6 and im sure he will get to 1.0.0 and still no sexual content for the mc while that old bastard has lots of sex scenes....... very pathetic and time for me to put this to ignore.
MistyImperturbableCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Subyan

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
inserts "well i thought it was funny korra meme"

but joking aside, MC is getting a LOT of pussy. Eva is a walking onahole at his disposal. He even got some from

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sure, he hasn't boned a family member yet, but to say he doesn't fuck, is a farcry when you compare this MC to MANY other MC's on here. so many have yet to get their dick touched by a women, let alone fuck.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hunter has fucked the girls a lot of times. If you fucked up. Canonically, he has never touched the girls
View attachment 773371 View attachment 773372
Are you sure you're playing the right game?
as you can see in that guy saves, all those are ntr scenes where that old bastard fucks the girls, now count how many the mc actually fuck, beside the friend of the sister he has not get shit content at all beside some bj or hj.

Count with me.
Mc had sex with Eve and Mallory.
Hunter had sex with Eve and Mallory. And only once. MC had sex with Eve few times.
see the saves of that guy shieldstronger-->

Reactions: Rituf

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
count the sex scenes of the mc (actual intercourse, no bj or hj) vs the old bastard, hell even in the dungeon update the mc did not get any while there was ntr scenes there.
Count with me.
Hunter had sex with Eve and Mallory. And only once. MC had sex with Eve few times.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Honestly, I am satisfied with Eva, potentially Mallory, and probably soon the Aunt becoming essentially dick addicted to the MC at this point. I am satisfied with the content for now, fair amount of action at this time. I would like to finally get to Brenna next update though or I may be disappointed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Count with me.
And his dick made it in Brenna's pussy at the end of chapter 6.
With ntr off you don't get the hunter sex scenes.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Damn. Eve. Why i call her Eve?

The point is - thats stupid. Hunter got this chapter ONE scene with Ophelia. And no full sex.
And yet someone still saying this shit - Hunter has more content. Really?

I would like to finally get to Brenna next update though or I may be disappointed.
Only dev knows for sure, but by story pacing i think they WILL have sex next chapter.
And i think NTR scene will also be with her. Good old rivalry.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
as you can see in that guy saves, all those are ntr scenes where that old bastard fucks the girls, now count how many the mc actually fuck, beside the friend of the sister he has not get shit content at all beside some bj or hj.

see the saves of that guy shieldstronger-->
don't use my pics for your petty argument.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I don't really understand the argument here. There was only one NTR sex scene this update. Compared to the MC having about fifteen. And the NTR one wasn't penetrative whereas the MC had vaginal sex with two people, so you can't even fall back on that argument. If this update was the straw that broke the back of your ignore button, go for it.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't really understand the argument here. There was only one NTR sex scene this update. Compared to the MC having about fifteen. And the NTR one wasn't penetrative whereas the MC had vaginal sex with two people, so you can't even fall back on that argument. If this update was the straw that broke the back of your ignore button, go for it.
my point is that always has been like that, most of the sexual content has always been done to the ntr path, those people that defend and say that is not true likes ntr and that is why they say is not true, but if u look the cgs is very clearly the sexual content is more centered on the ntr, the dungeon update back then was a clear example of this.

since there isn't a NTR path
i mean the non canon endings (bad endings), but whatever gonna ignore this from now on.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes