Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I see. That's good to know, but sucks. Though who would say no to the first and yes to the other or vice versa? You either watch bestiality or you don't right?
The same argument can be used by anyone who thinks it's better that there's no choice the 2nd time, and why does it suck? I mean you either watch bestiality or you don't right?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The same argument can be used by anyone who thinks it's better that there's no choice the 2nd time, and why does it suck? I mean you either watch bestiality or you don't right?
It sucks because making a choices has never effected a scene down the line before.

I'm not sure what you mean by the first one. Since the right answer is always swapped, i don't know if you mean we should always get NTR or never get NTR. Not sure what bestiality has to do with it. I'm talking about choices locking you into or out of content.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see. That's good to know, but sucks. Though who would say no to the first and yes to the other or vice versa? You either watch bestiality or you don't right?
First of all sorry to quote you in my rambling post. But, double posting irks me. Second of all Rebecca's a tertiary character and some people are going to be more protective of Brenna. I'm not one of those people. I'm just saying. Either way I appreciate being given the option the second time.

Reactions: enfuego

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys, some one please tell me how strong is femdom in the game? I am in a good mood to play a femdom route :sneaky:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First of all sorry to quote you in my rambling post. But, double posting irks me. Second of all Rebecca's a tertiary character and some people are going to be more protective of Brenna. I'm not one of those people. I'm just saying. Either way I appreciate being given the option the second time.
In order to “Acquit Sterling as a good guy,” did he do anything bad? :HideThePain:

I don’t even remember if Sterling did any bad things (if, of course, you mean that he fucks with everyone?) in theory, Sterling was initially the only one who resisted (if I haven’t forgotten anything)

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
I didnt get the bestiality. I remember seeing before in an earlier chapter, but when I tried to go back to one of those saves and load it, I just got errors. Not sure whats going on. Am I just going to have to start a new playthrough?

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
#bOP1CxtM4OZGMvPJ1vwjf4_18Ezrt81LJ8tNSBxJwrk

Clicking on the lewdpatcher link works fine for me, but that should be the key anyways.
yea the decoding works but it does the same thing it att the page and asks for it again and again

idk why i cant download it

BatuRem

Jun 6, 2021
You can mostly de-incest the game by replace-all'ing "mom", "son", "daughter", "mother", "sister", "aunt", and "nephew" with your preferred alternative. Notepad++ has that functionality with Ctrl-F. You have to be careful not to replace actual variables though.

Great update btw. 10/10. Easily the best VN out there right now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, some one please tell me how strong is femdom in the game? I am in a good mood to play a femdom route :sneaky:
It's not really. Pretty light all things considered.
There's no "Femdom Route", just one of the characters gets a bit "dommy" with Sterling for a brief time.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
A got an error when i try to use it
I get errors loading any of the saves.
I have the patch installed as well.
I tried it on both the compressed and the non-compressed version, the only thing that's off is that in the compressed version, the saves start from a little prior to the scene where the save was made, maybe because the saves were made on the non-compressed version.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes