jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
While I really liked Chapter 12, I do think the Hunter bad endings are getting a little too elaborate and bizarre

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Question: When chapter 12 comes out of beta will I be able to use any saves of chapter 12 I made in the beta or do I need to start over when it's the full release.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not so sure. At first I thought this exchange about cloning was just a joke, but after the chapter ending surprise I think there could be a connection... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow wow! intrigued... what happens, if this turns out to be the case, Hunter still has his own undercover team... otherwise how could they know about cloning and something like that...? looks dubious :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have a feeling that the last 2 chapters are shown to us as if, for the sake of lust, some are ready to betray a loved one or set them up... the appearance of Kir and Nora still remains a mystery, indeed, if they end up connected with Hunter, it turns out they don’t care about their at all grandson/nephew, just to win someone's pussy or dicks?

Each character is playing a very dangerous game...

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
At first I thought this exchange about cloning was just a joke, but after the chapter ending surprise I think there could be a connection...
It's what is called foreshadowing (although it's the first time, I believe it happened in the same chapter). But that opens the door to Hunter cloning everyone in the family (and replacing them in a bad ending?).

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It's what is called foreshadowing (although it's the first time, I believe it happened in the same chapter). But that opens the door to Hunter cloning everyone in the family (and replacing them in a bad ending?).
Yeah, there's been a lot of foreshadowing throughout the game, but there's also so many random topics discussed that I don't always recognize the foreshadowing until I replay. The way Nora and Keira go back and forth for a bit makes me think it might be more than just a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if they're somehow involved in more than they let on.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, there's been a lot of foreshadowing throughout the game, but there's also so many random topics discussed that I don't always recognize the foreshadowing until I replay. The way Nora and Keira go back and forth for a bit makes me think it might be more than just a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if they're somehow involved in more than they let on.
It would be very funny if it was Kira or Nora who was the target as it seems... I mean, after the incident when Mc's father caught Hunter fucking these women, maybe they then realized that this is what they need? and decided to somehow help Hunter further... :censored:

Although... if these women work for Hunter, then he could continue to fuck them earlier and Lucia should have noticed this when lived with mom , right? very confusing situation...

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes