ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If i played it well and I have the NTR on do I have to see any NTR or the NTR is more like a punishment if you fail in any girl.
I didn't fail any girl.
Is version 3 what I'm worried about.
He said he wasn't going to make it easy.
And shouldn't that zombie be living in a home?
He looks like he's ready for burial or scaped from his own funeral.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just finished the game.
I stopped Eva and everyone from becoming food for the zombie.
It seems in the next version it won't be so easy.
All that was a warm up as he calls it.
I hope the next version is big enough to enjoy kicking his wrinkled old butt.
who does the zombie sleep with in the next update? (i assume patreon has some info on next update?)

on a side note, i wish the NTR had more lasting effects. now i dont mean he wins the girls over permanent, but at least pleasures them a bit.

as it stands, everything is tied to bad ends. if you avoid the bad ends, it means he was all talk and there was never any tension.
make it so he makes moves through story, but doesn't make THEE move until bad ends. just so it's a bit more canon to the story.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Duuude. well there are limits in how ugly the bad dude has to be. lol this is hideous, but oh well.
you seem way too scared to put nice ntr content in it. i mean if its gonna be sooo nonexistant and light like that, better not put it in.
dont be afraid to put more in it. make the old bastard fuck one of the main girls. maybe grope them more, corrupt them more.
i know its optional but since you already made a switch, make another one make the game entirely ntr. just like the tyrant but better. i mean i tried to find all the ntr by myself and when i went into the game folder, there were just like 4 pics and a couple animations with eva. i was like WTF? just a suggestion, this would make an amazing NTR story. but as always make it optional.

• Angry
Reactions: karliks and Jubz

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
How do I reach the scene where Brenna is trying to depants the main character while Catherine is trying to read on what is on his underwear and then after the MC tries to stop Brenna he turns around and Catherine depantses him unexpectedly?

x01.png x02.png
x03.png x04.png
x05.png

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
One day sooner or later those two will probably just bloody well attack each other. I would like it if he finally got up the guts to kiss her and she went into a Walter White Fugue state

Last edited:

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Wow, the NTR content is really the beast here - the uglier the "NTRman" with huge dick, and the greater pleasure of NPC women fucking with him, results in more failure feeling for the player/MC, keep up the good work! You seems to hit the right spot - what NTR is really about (or at least it should) - first just little details nothing too serieous for jelousy to build up and then suddenly after few bad choices - bum! - complete and uttermost failure! Its great! Need more action in NTR after such failure, then it motivates you more to choose right choices (with one exception - if you are sick and actually enjoy NTR in real life). Cant wait for next update, there are too few quality graphic games with avoidable (by playing paths and choices) NTR content as punishment. Cant wait to see this also in the assets section and oh my - fan art too ;) Hope it gets there also.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Pretty solid so far. The writing is fun, disabled ntr doesn't feel like I'm missing things from the game. Catherine isn't my cup of tea, but Brenna and Ophelia more than make up for it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
since you cant really decide how your relationship develops it feels kinetic...BUT i actually dont care the game is pretty funny i can enjoy it regardless:LOL:(y)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I recommend a similarly rusty spork myself.
View attachment 444685
Hi acewinz,

I love to use my Silver Spork to savor the souls of ntr provocateurs.

Just kidding, I love the fact that the game dev offered an on/off switch for whichever content floats the player’s boat.
-----------
I for one hate unavoidable cuck content (this game offers the option to avoid) Thank you game dev.

I liked the funny ways the MC dealt with the festering walking dead’s advances towards the MC’s hopefully future harem of lovely love bunnies (Sorry, I’ve played a lot of Japanese games, with poor translations - hihi). :)
-----------
Gripe - I've completed everything in the game up until Eva shows up in Brenna’s room. I click on her room icon (showing both girls in Brenna’s room) and script errors or crash to main menu page.

I click on the little robot guide and the game crashed back to the main menu page if I define her name in scripts.rpy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, I'll get to meet Eva in the next update because I could not play any further than when she shows up.
-----------
I’ve been using the fam-patch from the start of the game, if that matters.

I like the game so far.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
That's strange. The eva variable is defined in the chapter 2 title screen and should be unskippable. Easiest fix would be using console. Type into console:

$ eva = 0

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the bug when she is in the pool and you go there and game immediately send you to main menu is still there

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah doing same things severel times is so fun. Good job.
View attachment 445117
It's a new scene (often new renders, as minimum new dialogue) every time. If you get the exact same scene twice, you've exhausted that event for now.

(Having to click through nearly the same breakfast and dinner dialogues every time, on the other hand, becomes a tedious ritual fairly quickly.)

Reactions: lightpower
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes