dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, that too. i wonder if he gets the clear before christmas, if he will have time to release it. i imagine since it's a straight forward game with no multiple paths. a playthrough shouldn't take too long to check.

it also depends on how early he releases it in the day. if it's late at night, then it's really only 1 day of testing and it will be christmas eve the very next day.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Can I just say that me and my 70+ pages of save files are really glad this game added a gallery?
My only complaint now is that I would like to see some of those hilarious-yet-somehow-hot NTR scenes go about one animation further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know the game is "not NTR focused," but those non-canon bad ends remain a large portion of the actual sex scenes that are in the game. I'm not a huge fan of NTR, but somehow the humor makes them easy to enjoy, and they are awesome. If I had the means to do fan art, animating those two scenes would be my first order of business (then, probably stuff with AWAM, lol).

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
question for those who do play on android. is it to take it where you do your "business" or do you just enjoy it on a smaller screen?

i can't see myself playing on a smaller screen. i need to see the game in it's full size glory.

Oct 20, 2018
question for those who do play on android. is it to take it where you do your "business" or do you just enjoy it on a smaller screen?

i can't see myself playing on a smaller screen. i need to see the game in it's full size glory.
They probably have no rooms for themselves or they dont have any computer :/

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Don't want anyone going into this expecting something and not get it and then be disappointed.
so WWG has confirmed he has no idea what you're talking about. please keep your disinformation to yourself. in his PM with you, he never said that hunter wont fuck the main girls. that's your own way that you took his message.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
2 more hours and the 23rd is over in my country, where is the dev from?
Anybody got some news?
Dev is from US we think. so the latest it can come out is in 11 hours.

just remember guys, it's only a test build. it doesn't have the full game. (at least i think that's what the test build is).

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes