Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
I'm loving this game. This quickly became one of my favorites.
Other games have boyfriends or MC's own friends that pose a threat which I've never liked. Having it be that old guy gives it an interesting twist. I'm going to give that route a shot.
The scene at the pool where MC just touches the lips. That might be the hottest thing I've seen in any of these games. The fact that the girl wasn't instantly turned-on and wanting to look at it was a terrific decision. That instant crossing of the taboo always irks me in these games. I like the block on peeping into bedrooms at night too.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
These characters and plot look a bit generic, but the game itself is played surprisingly good. Dialogues are hilarious and grind isn't annoying. Gonna watch over this game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is this a monthly game? i been here playing since ver 1 release, but i didn't take not on release dates.

if so / not. what is the release timing and when can we expect ver 3?

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Tried it out last weekend. When will we see some action? O is only touching him lightly. C gets orgasms from the massage and he jerked off between B's legs. That is all. Or did I take wrong path??

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Tried it out last weekend. When will we see some action? O is only touching him lightly. C gets orgasms from the massage and he jerked off between B's legs. That is all. Or did I take wrong path??
there is only 1 sex scene in-game right now. that's when grandpa NTR's your sisters friend.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Can't be the only one who thought Brenna was gonna get banged by hunter when she went outside naked
due to still being only ver. 2.

i do not expect hunter to have sex with any of the main girls yet.

WHY MUST I FIND THIS GAME SO EARLY INTO ITS LIFE!

i hope next release has a bit more hunter shenanigans

Last edited:
Reactions: Amypondk

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
due to still being only ver. 2.

i do not expect hunter to have sex with any of the main girls yet.

WHY MUST I FIND THIS GAME SO EARLY INTO ITS LIFE!

i hope next release has a bit more hunter shenanigans
I do wonder if Hunter is gonna bring other guys to the house at some point he did say if your not willing to cooperate he'll have to make his own petting zoo

Reactions: dartred

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
oooo

yo Developer, gangbang bad end!

make hunter prostitute the girls in at least 1 bad end!
I feel like it's gonna happen no matter what Hunter says people are willing to pay him for his videos of us and the girls imagine what they would pay him to get some action with Brenna or Ophelia Screenshot_1.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel like it's gonna happen no matter what Hunter says people are willing to pay him for his videos of us and the girls imagine what they would pay him to get some action with Brenna or Ophelia View attachment 467443
The MC will foil that as well just as he has foiled most of Hunters plans and I'm guessing if they were to release you'd get that nice Game over screen :p

source.gif

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes