Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You'd have to change it to 0 and then skip an hour to trigger the second chapter.
tried that now and yes it started chapter 2, but the "bug" at 1300 is still where, if i click on swimming pool it sends me to main menu
edit and 1600 if i click on her bedroom(3rd from left) main menu as well

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I completed all events last update why did this update reset my game all my events are incomplete

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is there a path where another character takes the Mc's virginity or is it only Eva that will take it? (I know in this update the only one who can take it is her, but what about in later updates?)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
you can actually be cucked out of your sexscene and then walk in on disgusting old man fucking her instead, really wierd too as she is disgusted by him earlier but if you belive the "x wants something in the kitchen" or whatever it is which came out of nowhere really. other than that i havent seen anything as its pretty easy to avoid
Dev did say this is not a NTR focused game so expect some weird shat playing on NTR don't think Dev likes NTR he did for fans and he also said NTR is non canon so yah except weird shat I'd say.

Reactions: Logan3000x

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ugly man or fat turd gets bunz if I fail or I get drunk but if I succeed I get to eat ass :ROFLMAO: but they get the goods

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I completed all events last update why did this update reset my game all my events are incomplete
They are incomplete because they now have additional steps to further them. They were previously only complete "up to the current progress" of the game.

Reactions: Logan3000x

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
Why has the old guy to be so ugly? I happy about evtry new NTR game but I found that guy so repelling that i stop playing. :(
wait is the old guy going to cuck us?
edit: nvm yes he is, i have ntr off (because i don't like it) but i kinda want to have it on and beat him at his own game (is that possible)

Last edited:

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
wait is the old guy going to cuck us?
edit: nvm yes he is, i have ntr off (because i don't like it) but i kinda want to have it on and beat him at his own game (is that possible)
So not only is it possible it's not likely to happen at all if you've got your wits about you. For instance in .3 you get cucked if you haven't seen the princess bride AND lose a 50/50 guess so if you want to beat him at his own game then turn it on, it only enriches the story as far as I'm concerned.

Apr 26, 2018
Loved the update. Good amount of content. Hilarious as always.

However, What? Why? Games, It took me a long time to trigger the newest chapter because it was not immediately clear to me, that you'd have to complete all events with every character, for the next chapter to trigger. I assumed that - seeing as the game isn't a visual novel - the player is free to pursue whoever they are interested in. That is not the case in the current game, however. Even if the player is not interested in, say, Catherine, he still has to complete all her events in order to progress the story and relationships with the rest of the cast. You might want to make this more clear somehow, so players don't mistakenly assume they have reached the end of the content with certain characters, just because the robot says the specific characters events are all completed. :)

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Not throwing shade at the Dev over the Eric cameo and I thought "Gramps" talk with him was appropriately funny, I just hate that face...

Reactions: D Dog

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Did Hunter get reworked. I haven't played since this first came out and iirc he was even worse looking.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes