NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Just kill off Hunter and replace him with Drew. Hunter is more of a meme than he is a threat at his point.
Considering that the last words of this last chapter were "where is Hunter?" with Drew happily taking the whole screen I would say you've already got your wish... but we'll see.

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
feel like in chapter 10 we'll deffo get some PIV scenes, defo can see lucile, the aunt, and the maid having some. and hopefully anal with ophelia

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Considering that the last words of this last chapter were "where is Hunter?" with Drew happily taking the whole screen I would say you've already got your wish... but we'll see.
Nah, scroll up to the banner. Whose eyes are those? Hunter ain't going anywhere.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ophelia has been teased for well over a year now at the book club over her FemDom fetish. Hell weve even seen an entire arc where you see her get a right kick out of games where she is the MC fucking everyone around her forcefully.

Remind me why people are losing their fucking minds at Femdom coming to fruition when its been there for so long now (surely at least some of these people read the plot - the story is a major driving factor in the games success).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Title Art for the story/game gives the impression that something supernatural happens, Is there any?, or is it just cool art?. MC looks like he is faling into a lava lamp wormhole. Trippy.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I think a lot of the people here complaining about Sterling and Ophelia not learning lessons and having personality shifts need to read the dialogue again. To my mind there is something going on with Sterling, something "Hunter'ish" add to the fact Hunter is drugging everyone in the entire house with god knows what that affects them god knows how.
In ch 9 he steps up his game and starts to drug the very air everyone in the house breathes.
So Ophelia having gone through the loss of her husband, his debts, their children, Hunter's "help" and her body acting crazy, now Sterling crosses the line, high on whatever aphrodisiac that Hunter sprays them with and bring Ophelia well over her comfort zone and basically mouth-rapes her.
Of course it will send her over the edge, in the book club scenes she eventually admits that she wants to experience control in the bedroom, being dominant, and now with what happened between her and Sterling and she knowing that she needs this as much as he wants it, she decides that to continue their after dark activities, she needs to play a character that she has always wanted to play.

It's not at all a leap in logic imo what happens between several of the characters this chapter.
I agree with you regarding Ophelia; her reaction was completely reasonable given what Sterling did to her, and the dominant thing was both set up several chapters ago and an understandable attempt to regain some control in her life.

Regarding Sterling though - he KNOWS what Hunter's been doing, he's regularly actively planning against it, so I would have expected him to be self-aware enough to recognise when he's acting out-of-character, or when his reasoning is faulty. Like if you're drunk, you can still recognise when you say or do things you normally wouldn't.

The lines from Ophelia talking about him "choosing sex over her as a person" and "was it worth it", and his line a bit later about how she basically doesn't talk to him any more except when she's dominating him, are pretty bleak.

Like, he effectively killed that relationship and if it wasn't a game I wouldn't see a possibility of repairing it - since it obviously WILL be repaired somehow, I'm interested and impatient to see how, and I hope we only have to wait for the next chapter to get there.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I prefer to lurk but wow I have to say something:

I'm glad to see some people here with reasonable opinions. The ones freaking out over femdom don't seem bothered that MC practically raped Ophelia with his mouth!

So in an attempt to get over that violation she decides to flip the script and role-play her dom fantasy (which was heavily foreshadowed for those who bother to read) and *make* him perform oral on her, re-framing the activity from involuntary to allowed (required even!). Most of the critics in this thread don't seem to understand the plot or characters, but it's honestly brilliant writing, escalating their sexual relationship in an original way. What would you prefer, Ophelia just give in and become a docile obedient cock-hungry slut? We've got other characters for that role! This route allows her to keep some of what makes her exciting in the first place i.e. "the challenge".

Obviously this isn't Ophelia's true personality and she'll go back to normal once they've moved past this i.e. "evened the score." It's just a little give and take which is a normal part of sex. It's not like she's beating him, binding him, pegging him, etc. Being "forced" to eat a beautiful woman's pussy (after you've already voluntarily eaten said pussy) is hardly a punishment. Some day when you're older you might understand the expression "don't threaten me with a good time."

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes