zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Yes, all the NTR, literally all of it, in both the main game and side-stories, is non-canon.
Getting the NTR in the main game literally results in a game over and time is rewound to before the event occurred. It's the story if it went wrong.
Thank fuck.

AcerbusLux

Jul 2, 2017
I mean the NTR stuff has to be non canon with how the game works and the relationships of characters.
Also a few of them end with the MC dying so very hard for that to be canon.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can't remember any bad ends with MC dying and only 1 What if. I could be wrong.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She was quite shocked that MC was still a virgin and had no sexual xp whatsoever, she wouldn't have been shocked if she was still a virgin.
It's that old social hypocrisy,
Boys a pressured to lose their virginity as soon as possible, and as derided if they fail to do so,
while girls are (or were) expected to hold their virginity as precious (yeah I know hard to imagine), and risk getting derided as sluts if..... I'm not sure what the parameters are now for sluts, that line keeps shifting, but the risk is still there even with other new more feminist worldview. (Hell feminists can be some of the worst for slut shaming other women)

...But the best way to solve this would be to just ask WWG the next he pops his head around here.
Blah, no thanks, it's like how google ruined all the good barstool arguments that used to be common in pubs, the fun is in the debate.

My post was less about trying to define her as virgin or not, more a counterpoint to other arguments, almost all girls in these kind of games who are aggressive/argumentative are so because they had an experience that made them fearful of sex. Its an old overused meme.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the one with hunter fucking aliza and MC drugged running downstairs and breaking his neck
Ah you're right. so 1 death in main game and 1 what if. I still wouldn't say he had few though. it's only 2 and if you don't play what ifs, it's only 1.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ah you're right. so 1 death in main game and 1 what if. I still wouldn't say he had few though. it's only 2 and if you don't play what ifs, it's only 1.
Did he die in that? I thought he was just paralyzed letting hunter impregnate all the girls.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Did he die in that? I thought he was just paralyzed letting hunter impregnate all the girls.
He died in CH 3 (i think that's the right chapter). Where Hunter fucks Aliza and he falls down the staircase breaking his neck. He also dies in the what if 4 where he is cooked alive at the end. I think you're thinking of the pool bad end.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
He died in CH 3 (i think that's the right chapter). Where Hunter fucks Aliza and he falls down the staircase breaking his neck. He also dies in the what if 4 where he is cooked alive at the end. I think you're thinking of the pool bad end.
Gainer!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
WWG should follow up 'Power Vacuum' with 'Bad Endings'.
Ch. 1 - Premise - Introduce MC and all characters, setting, and problem.
All subsequent updates are hypothetical attempts for MC to solve problem resulting in bad endings.
Continue for years. Dozens of bad endings.
Then - final update - MC is en route to a single good ending, but scene cuts short, police show up and take everyone away, including the dev. Follow up 'Bad Endings' with 'Cop Out', where the Patreon police keep interrupting each update, preventing dev from telling any story at all.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Wait he was cooked alive???
I though he was just having a nice relaxing bath, loosen up that sphincter in prep for his turn o_O

Jan 17, 2022
So apparently saying something someone doesn't agree with is grounds for receiving a violation.

With that being said how long ago did the last chapter for the main story get released?

Reactions: EZ8lt

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a way to skip some of the content because I got to say I am not a fan of Chapter 9 Ophelia's content at all.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes