porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
What a great update! ¡¡¡¡It was so interesting that it was very short for me, especially the content with Ophelia, it's getting me more and more hooked and I was already totally hooked!!!! The graphics, animations, dialogues etc.... Everything is great ¡¡¡¡¡It's a great game and I wonder what will happen in the next update, I can't wait!!!!!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTR in this game is not just optipnal, is avoidable. Means you can avoid happen. And you have to avoid NTR to progress with the story. So story-wise NTR never happen, all ntr scenes are non-cannon because once finished the game rollback to the last choice to avoid NTR and progress with the story.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You know...Catherine is so bananas that it would be hilarious to have a spin-off game or even one chapter of her where she's sent as an overpowered MC into another world, isekai style. The potential for her to cause the apocalypse in that world would be endless!

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Yay, Ch 10 is finally available. I was starting to think the game proper had been abandoned for those What If side stories.

You know...Catherine is so bananas that it would be hilarious to have a spin-off game or even one chapter of her where she's sent as an overpowered MC into another world, isekai style. The potential for her to cause the apocalypse in that world would be endless!
That game sort of already exists, it's called Harem Highlander.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Does it though?I'm not sure if the MC of Harem Highlander is as funny&bonkers as Catherine.
I haven't played that game since the first version, so I'll definitely give it another try.

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
No chapter select, you'll need a save. Here's my end of CH 9, ready to go into CH 10 save.

inside the "game" folder, create a "saves" folder and drop my file into it.

delete everything before the underscore and the underscore. so only the 1-1-LT1 is left.
Does it work for Android?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Been a while since I played this. What's the "ppshhh" noise from the vents again? Some sort of mood altering spray that Hunter set up?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Been a while since I played this. What's the "ppshhh" noise from the vents again? Some sort of mood altering spray that Hunter set up?
It's the vents that Hunter fixed last chapter.

Does it work for Android?
I wouldn't know, i never played on android before. From what i've seen in this thread, playing on android and mac is a headache.

Reactions: x0run

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
" Even Kobe Bryan?! His remains have to at least be part helicopter after he was attacked by one "

I'm so glad we got an update, not for the sex as any other game, but for the inappropriate jokes. XD

Reactions: ARB582
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes