What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
when 1 Ophelia scene in the bad end has more bottom-line content than all 4 SterlingxOphelia scenes combined in the same chapter, yeah thats reasonable:Kappa:
Wow, and all you had to do to make it seem like Hunter had more content was confine the MC's content to the nighttime storyline and qualify it with the nonsense label "bottom-line".

Because by no metric does Hunter have more anything(animations/renders/dialogue/scenes) with Ophelia than the MC last chapter.

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
I wonder if this update is gonna be it's own separate download for android considering the update is going to be large and the previous is close to the maximum storage correct me if I'm wrong but for android installs cant be more than 2GB correct?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yep its not more, I counted again, actually its exactly the same amount (counting only penetration content for both)
the same amount of positions/animations where the bad end is 1 scene and the main are 4 separate scenes, still thats not reasonable.
Apart from the scene in the attic which diverges, all of the scenes are from the bedtime storyline
The Lucia commands arc doesnt count because theres no penetration.
Still in 1 scene tops the same amount of penetration content as 4 separate scenes, thats mad.
You need to consider that is the only time Hunter had a sex scene that chapter. His scenes need to be grander because that's all of his screen time. You can't say Hunter sex scene with Ophelia should have been 1/4th it's run time because Sterling had 4 sex scenes and each were shorter. That's not how it works. Sterling's content wasn't only confined to Ophelia either. You're not making fair comparisons.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Yep its not more, I counted again, actually its exactly the same amount (counting only penetration content for both)
the same amount of positions/animations where the bad end is 1 scene and the main are 4 separate scenes, still thats not reasonable.
Apart from the scene in the attic which diverges, all of the scenes are from the bedtime storyline
The Lucia commands arc doesnt count because theres no penetration.
Still in 1 scene tops the same amount of penetration content as 4 separate scenes, thats mad.
If that's what scores as being "mad" to you, get a therapist.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
You need to consider that is the only time Hunter had a sex scene that chapter. His scenes need to be grander because that's all of his screen time. You can't say Hunter sex scene with Ophelia should have been 1/4th it's run time because Sterling had 4 sex scenes and each were shorter. That's not how it works. Sterling's content wasn't only confined to Ophelia either. You're not making fair comparisons.
By that logic, if theres another bad end featuring the whole cast so everybody should get the same amount in one scene that they get for all their scenes with the MC? because thats Hunter's only screen time? I hope you understand that sound ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: Ken1133

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What doesn't make sense? they had the same run time. Not exact times, but for examples sake. The scenes run times, Hunters scene was 10 minutes and Sterlings 4 scenes were 2 and half minutes each. What's the problem? If anything if you play them by run times and only talking about last chapter Ophelia, Sterling had more fun time with her.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Just playing Devil's advocate here, but the point is usually made that Hunter's scenes are better than Sterling's with a particular girl in that same chapter. If we interpret "better" on a scale such as "pussy > ass > mouth" then this point may be true. Again, we know that Sterling will have better/more sex in the long run, but that's kind of a strawman response to the critiques of individual chapter releases.

Reactions: lipe2410

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sure, you could pick and choose your data set towards achieving a desired result, though that only reveals your "reasoning" as based on a biased, foregone conclusion. That is typically used to support a "bad actor" position meant to get a rise out of others or to defend an indefensible position.

This is a hint, there won't be another.​

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Is this even worth to discuss? At the end of the day for some people Hunter or Sterling have even one more scene where they hold hands with any of the girls will indicate favoritism from the devs/supporters.

Yeah, i did forget about Hunter's bad ends, but he gets 1 or 2 per chapter and never same girl in a chapter. we know Brenna and Ophelia are probably fucked by Hunter due to the teaser. So that's +1 for Hunter. We don't know how many times Sterling will fuck a girl in a chapter. I mean, he has vag fucked Brenna twice in a chapter before, so it could happen again. That's something that Sterling has going for him. He can fuck a girl multiple times a chapter, but Hunter can't. So with no more what ifs, the thing that is giving Hunter the edge gone, Sterling should skyrocket to the lead.

And the next part i know some won't like to hear, but with the chapters getting longer in the devs words. Since he is foregoing what ifs to spend more time on the last 2 or 3 chapters of the game. It would only be fair to increase the number of bad ends.

I'll use my previous example and keep the numbers simple. If he doubles the length of a chapter and gives 46 sex scenes. he has to double the bad ends from 2 to 4 to keep the bad ends only taking up 8.7%. It's Statistically fair for both sides, but vanilla fans get 23 new sex scenes and NTR only got 2 lol. It's really favored to Vanilla fans even if the % didn't change.

Of course this is me just breaking it down with numbers. Who knows how WWG plans to shift the game for the last few chapters.
Now this is a pretty good question. Knowing that this new chapter is going to be the longest one so far, I wonder how long are the new bad endings? If we have more bad ends, will these still be shared equally by Hunter/Drew? Will they be longer to show how much the story changes with whatever happened on that ending? I really hope so. Or maybe this is just me being ""mad"" about not showing more of the blind Sterling ending.

isiomar

May 1, 2018
My save. ready to go into CH11. Gallery is complete. NTR is turned on. If NTR isn't your thing, it's still avoidable when the choices come up, just choose the obvious answers.
Man I really like your style. You keep answering every question with the same enthousiast

Reactions: dartred

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Well the beta will be here in the next two weeks. Then we will get the inevitable complaining that it's only the new chapter, people begging for saves and spoilers/complaints about spoilers. Then well get the full release in early March.
save requests and spoiler complaints would be a miracle compared to the flame war over ntr every time an update comes around.

JabyShrek988

Nov 23, 2019
There are so much arguments and points being made here that one can literally present this as his Doctorate project/assignment in the field of human psychology. Humans are Possessive and humans are Permissive as well. None can call another wrong without creating a worthless conflict. Facts can say this or that but it's always up to Humans to choose those points as facts or the opinions of opposite party.
It's entertaining though. I have read some of the good jokes from annoyed commenters and many.... MANY great jokes from "hit n quit" people who vanished after the punchline.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Where did you hear the update will be in January? The dev had always said it would be Jan or Feb. There is no sign that it won't release this month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alexbt
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes