SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Who can tell me what this means? View attachment 2422580
That this is "only Chapter 11", it's a BETA, it's not the full build of the game. The picture describes exactly what it is, you will need a save at the end of Chapter 10, and if you start a new game it crashes. If you want the full game get Chapter 10, then after done, play this new Chapter 11 or wait till it's out of BETA.

Reactions: WWRWRqr

JshOak

Jan 18, 2023
That this is "only Chapter 11", it's a BETA, it's not the full build of the game. The picture describes exactly what it is, you will need a save at the end of Chapter 10, and if you start a new game it crashes. If you want the full game get Chapter 10, then after done, play this new Chapter 11 or wait till it's out of BETA.
where can i download chap 10?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

damias

Sep 13, 2020
mmh nione as a version where we can have chapter 1 to 10..i changed pc not long aago and...ya id like to replay it fully

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Here is a save that has completed everything upto the latest chapter (Chapter 10). If you want to change the name you first need to enable the developer console trough either by editing the console .rpy file directly, or download and use UnRen. Once you have done that, you can open the console in-game via pressing Shift+O and then type in name= u'YourNameHere' and hit enter.
For those who are wanting save with all completed use this.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes