SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Sterling cant defeat 2 people he out numbered. All it takes it for Drew to distract him then HUnter fuck the girls or vise versa with Hunter distracting him then Drew fucking them.
That's true. If only this wasn't an NTR game... Oh wait, it's not! The whole point of the game is to avoid NTR! Why would there suddenly be a situation where it's unavoidable? NTR will NEVER be part of the main canon, so we will never be put in a situation we can't outsmart the bad guys.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is Brenna and Kevin gna have a scene, also is that doggo gone
We don't know the answer to either. Until we get the NTR teasers, we don't know who or if Kevin fucks. The only way to know if dog is gone is when CH 12 drops and we play it to see if it is.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
That's true. If only this wasn't an NTR game... Oh wait, it's not! The whole point of the game is to avoid NTR! Why would there suddenly be a situation where it's unavoidable? NTR will NEVER be part of the main canon, so we will never be put in a situation we can't outsmart the bad guys.
What about the dog?!
(I'm just being annoying here for the fun of it xD)

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Totally agree with this. Even if it looks bleak, there's always a wildcard like Catherine.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Sterling cant defeat 2 people he out numbered. All it takes it for Drew to distract him then HUnter fuck the girls or vise versa with Hunter distracting him then Drew fucking them.
MAYbe KEVIN and Sterling should team up against drew and hunter. that way OPHELIA falls for KEVIN, he finally bangs her.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Coz the MC should bang all the girls. Hes trying to protect them from Drew Hunter and maybe Kevin.
well.
MMMM, the mc has banged.... ophelia, catherine, brenna, mallory, lucia, the maid, the asian family,,..
So KEVIN ruining the game is how?
Hunter has banged all of them as well.
to me drew is ruining the game. why in a futa? or a dog?

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
well.
MMMM, the mc has banged.... ophelia, catherine, brenna, mallory, lucia, the maid, the asian family,,..
Got a good point tho.
There is no other way Hunter,Drew or Kevin will get the girls.
And I prefer Drew being a futa.
Also fuck the dog shit not into that.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
well.
I mean if the dev wants futa, dogs or other animals, make it a what if. like he did ophelia

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I mean if the dev wants futa, dogs or other animals, make it a what if. like he did ophelia
Yeah he could have done that. But some people might prefer futas.
Only thing is I wish the dev gave Drew balls so her futa form could knock up Brenna, Catherine ect

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Given thats where the teasers for that game are uploaded don't you think there is one :unsure: ?
Sorry, but I don't know, what you are referring to. Each picture in this thread, which I have opened so far, from the opening post as well as from the last teaser post, has an URL at attachments.f95zone.to. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes