Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hunter fucking Lucia anal
Sterling fucking Ophelia pussy creampie
And Brenna and Catherine fucking Aliza with strapons
Haven't had a chance to try and create Lucia or Aliza yet, so might be a little impossible for me, Sterling and Ophelia is possible, will look into it

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Haven't had a chance to try and create Lucia or Aliza yet, so might be a little impossible for me, Sterling and Ophelia is possible, will look into it
Apart from making the body marked and muscular, does Sterling require more morphs on the face?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Grant it, there are some AWESOME moments in chapter 9 especially, don't get me wrong. Lots of sex there which was nice. It's just the other stuff bugs me. Maybe that'll change tomorrow. I'll continue to play. Definitely no longer a favourite, but some of those scenes were quite nice to be fair.

I may have to see about recreating Mallory as she is HOT! :)

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Love the characters (well, except Hunter and Drew so far) and fan art... the game... not so much anymore, sadly.
I stopped playing it at chapter 7 I think and from what I heard there are 1 or 2 chapters left until it ends so I'm waiting for it to finish to play again, I generally avoided the bad endings, so that's what disappointed you?