Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
My version of Brenna (G8F). As always, it's never perfect, but is it good enough for fan art? I think so.

Brenna (G8F) Assets
Character Base & Skin: Genesis 8 Female
Eyebrows, Eyelashes and 50% Head Shape: (remember that you also need Charlotte 8 with this)
Head 50%:
Head 50%:
Eyes:
Hair:
Genitals:

And as always, my scene subset, requiring the above assets: View attachment 3216497

View attachment 3216498
Awesome job mate.

fourinthestore

May 21, 2020
My version of Brenna (G8F). As always, it's never perfect, but is it good enough for fan art? I think so.

Brenna (G8F) Assets
Eyebrows, Eyelashes and 50% Head Shape: (remember that you also need Charlotte 8 with this)
Head 50%:
Head 50%:
Eyes:
Hair:
Genitals:

And as always, my scene subset, requiring the above assets: View attachment 3216497

View attachment 3216498
You really are something else Mr. Night Hacker! Thank you so much for yet another amazing subscene :)

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022

Brenna (G8F) Assets
Head 50%:
Head 50%:
Eyes:
Hair:
Genitals:

View attachment 3216498
hi, do you plan to continue with the other power vacuum characters like Aliza, Kira or Drew and thanks for sharing and helping to have Brenna in the thread

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
hi, do you plan to continue with the other power vacuum characters like Aliza, Kira or Drew and thanks for sharing and helping to have Brenna in the thread
I probably will. WhiteWolf619 has been busy doing a great job as well since I recommended this game to him. Heck, he's been diving in headfirst into this and pumping out some great recreations! Thanks again to lolitsme77 for recommending this game (and asking me to recreate Brenna). I don't think I laughed so much in my life as I have with this game. I'll definitely do my own versions of the characters. And sharing notes with WhiteWolf619 as we often do. He's already done a great job with Catherine.

Oh, I almost forgot Brenna with her bush. ;) (this is simply Pubic Hair for NGV8, the #1 pubic hair, no alterations, love it, heheh)...

Brenna (G8F) - Bush.png

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I probably will. WhiteWolf619 has been busy doing a great job as well since I recommended this game to him. Heck, he's been diving in headfirst into this and pumping out some great recreations! Thanks again to lolitsme77 for recommending this game (and asking me to recreate Brenna). I don't think I laughed so much in my life. I'll definitely do my own versions of the characters. And sharing notes with WhiteWolf619 as we often do. He's already done a great job with Catherine.
Thanks mate, really appreciate it. Will take a look at the other characters as i get into the story, and such and awesome job on Brenna you did. I will try and cook up some scenes with the ladies and Hunter lol.

DocKlunk

Mar 20, 2019

Brenna (G8F) Assets
Head 50%:
Head 50%:
Eyes:
Hair:
Genitals:

View attachment 3216498
Base on the fantastic job of searching by Night Haker post I try to improve my own Brenna Model. Because I think that her little cartoony look come from a CB model like Liliana, I tried many combination. It's not perfect either, but I think someone could improv it more :)

My Brenna Morph :
- 40% Aisling
- 30% CB Thyme
- 20% Charlotte 8
- 20% FR Autumn
- 20% P3D Elvira
- 40% P3D Portia
- 0.35 Vivienne
- 40% CB Darcie

brenna_test3.png