Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Damn shes hot love her tight pussy well done
Looking back at her pussy, i don't think they are great honestly, i forgot to put "pussy" or "vagina" or "labia"(there are more words we can put like clitoris or vulva) in the prompts since she doesn't have any pubic hair, so, i think i'll train her again.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Looking back at her pussy, i don't think they are great honestly, i forgot to put "pussy" or "vagina" or "labia"(there are more words we can put like clitoris or vulva) in the prompts since she doesn't have any pubic hair, so, i think i'll train her again.
U do anymore fan art?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
U do anymore fan art?
Yes, i already did for other games, this is my first model for Power Vacuum, but i'll pretend to make for every girl of this game, just need to separate some photos of each chick for training, Bathsheba was the first one and i think i'll train her photos again.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yes, i already did for other games, this is my first model for Power Vacuum, but i'll pretend to make for every girl of this game, just need to separate some photos of each chick for training, Bathsheba was the first one and i think i'll train her photos again.
What other fan art games have you done?
And could you try and make Drew?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've been working on figuring out Brenna, and this is what I have for her face so far. I found an exact match for her eye texture, eyebrows and I think eye lashes... here's a quick render of what I have for her face thus far. I haven't worked on her body yet...

Brenna NH Test.png

...it still needs something... not sure what... nose and eye shapes are just a tiny bit off. Probably close enough for fan art to be honest.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oops... I said that I found a match for her eye texture... then I posted a render with the wrong eye texture! LOL... so... here's another render with the right eye texture.

If you look close at her original eye texture, it's fairly unique and not evenly coloured all the way around like most I have seen. In fact, there was one vendor in particular that used this eye colour texture which helped me identify him and then some other assets. Also her eyebrows are from the same vendor. If you look close, she actually has TWO eyebrows. The original on the base texture and a fibermesh eyebrow over top of it. Anyhow, fixed her eyes and her hair which was the wrong size in the last render...

Brenna NH Test 2.png

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Really not bad! She looks very close to the original, but something lets her look rather 15 than 20 (or so) years old...:unsure:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My version of Brenna (G8F). As always, it's never perfect, but is it good enough for fan art? I think so.

Brenna (G8F) Assets
Character Base & Skin: Genesis 8 Female
Eyebrows, Eyelashes and 50% Head Shape: (remember that you also need Charlotte 8 with this)
Head 50%:
Head 50%:
Eyes:
Hair:
Genitals:

And as always, my scene subset, requiring the above assets: View attachment Brenna (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Brenna (G8F) - Centerfold.png