patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
what this shit?? where is the new real PV update?? has dev abandoned it near the ewnd?? busy with releasing that ntr shit alled What If ?
Hi Dude, can I make a suggestion of what your 'good resolutions' might be for 2024 ? :unsure:

It could be like to write in full words, like in not forgetting some characters of the words you're writing or not putting in too many letters ?
So we all can understand the point you're trying to make, or the question you're trying to ask, or whatever you want to ventilate on this forum ?

Also maybe not to loose your temper for free shit your getting here on this forum anyway :D
And appreciate that the Dev is kind enough to put that so called "ntr shit" into separate chapters, so people like me can enjoy "that shit'" I happen to like very much, in my own silent free space, whitout people like you, who seem to be sooooo easily stepped on their dick by some pixeled character doing some nice sexy stuff with other pixeled characters who might be a LI to the main character ?

Peace ! and have fun with whatever you want to do in 2024 (y)

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes