NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
Mallory model reminds some blonde vampire from other VN game here, but i forgot witch. Any suggestions?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Sumatra is currently developing his own original ip. The odds of him doing another spinoff what if any time soon are non existent. He did this project as a passion project after failing to win what if votes numerous times with the concept. So he decided to do it himself with WWG's blessing.

Reactions: punisher2099

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Sumatra is currently developing his own original ip. The odds of him doing another spinoff what if any time soon are non existent. He did this project as a passion project after failing to win what if votes numerous times with the concept. So he decided to do it himself with WWG's blessing.
who is Sumatra? And is he really doing a pwer vaccum what if?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
You seriously are asking who is Sumatra on the thread to his game? At the risk og coming off extremely duechy I'll say it anyway. He is the developer of this fan fiction what if spin off.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I tried the links and they work just fine. Can you post a screenshot?
one gofile server not found and this then says Problem loading and says
The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to pixeldrain.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.
eror.png

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
one gofile server not found and this then says Problem loading and says
The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to pixeldrain.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.
View attachment 2718658
I forgot to check back in on this. Did it eventually work?

Reactions: Rabbit6605
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes