Luckzor

May 2, 2017
It was interesting, but I would loved if you used the younger daughter like main character, here you are doing the same that "What? Why? Games" does in his "What if", you are neglecting her. I think that in like 8 What if, he only included her in sex scenes like 2 or 3 times, she needs love too.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
It was interesting, but I would loved if you used the younger daughter like main character, here you are doing the same that "What? Why? Games" does in his "What if", you are neglecting her. I think that in like 8 What if, he only included her in sex scenes like 2 or 3 times, she needs love too.
KEVIN NEEDS LOVE TOOO. MMMMM.

Reactions: Lees91 and Luckzor

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Long story short when the what ifs came into existence Sumatra suggested this and it didn't win. So he got permission from WWG to make it himself because he wanted to see it. He specifically wanted that scenario and he went out and made it. Saying it should have been different characters means nothing here because it's not what Sumatra wanted to make.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Power Vacuum: Ophelia's Date Night [v1.0]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: Sumatra 3D

furko1299

May 24, 2022
It was the best game I've ever played in every way. Please make a game like this starring Ophelia. As soon as possible.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This is the Italian translation of
Power Vacuum: Ophelia's Date Night [v1.0]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Thread Updated

Reactions: Daniele69

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
that scene should have been with hunter and not the scenes before with this dude eric... sigh...

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes