Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
Good job!

The writing is pretty decent, the dialogues are good. It is obvious that Erik is a douchebag, so he couldn't seduce Ophelia on his own. And this is the only thing i didn't like. He had to use drugs in the dessert. I know drugs used to enchance arousal and sexual experiences are part of the main game. But i swear almost nobody can seduce a women without them in the world of Power Vacuum.
Oh and I honestly didn't know Erik was a character from other games. But from what i read in the comments, looks like he is an asshole everywhere.

The models are looking really good. Ophelia is beautiful as always. My favourite side character was Christine ... She is really pretty.

The foreplay segment of the sex scene was so hot. The titjob part was awesome and the animations were good too. In the vaginal sex part the animations are also nice. There is room for improvement, but they are already good. I liked that there were a bunch of positions and Ophelia with her hair down was a nice touch at the end.

But, this is just my honest opinion.

Overall i enjoyed this fan game. I will look forward your future project Sumatra!

Last edited:

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
Hunter wasn't around and Ophelia went on the date with Erik from Chapter 3.

WHAT? where is main game?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Total masterpiece in terms of graphics, woman body design, animations :love: Yet, some more moans could be added to the scenes :)

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
"incredible renders" lol original dev gave him morphs, it's the original dev as a smurf, or it was a benefit of subscribing. No way the dude came up with it himself. It's fine coming up with your own stories but don't let people think it's your design. That's just dishonest.
I've been active in the PV fanart thread for months now. The models of Mallory, Ophelia and Sterling used in this VN are all made by me. I even made the .duf file for this particular Ophelia model public in the PV fanart thread. Erik was given to me by aknicai. The rest of the characters are my original characters. Please don't make assumptions. The only thing WWG did was tell me to make Ophelia's boobs bigger when I showed him the model so I bumped them up to the size they are in the VN.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
"incredible renders" lol original dev gave him morphs, it's the original dev as a smurf, or it was a benefit of subscribing. No way the dude came up with it himself. It's fine coming up with your own stories but don't let people think it's your design. That's just dishonest.
Also, this is not a "benefit of subscribing". I've made fanart of multiple VNs and games. I just felt that I had replicated enough PV characters to make a short VN. The original plan was to make it a comic of about 30 pages before I changed my mind. Again, stop making baseless assumptions.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
virtually all 3DVN are made using model and assets. Having assets ready doesn't mean you don't have anything to do. There's a reason some Devs are way more successful than other and that has to do with their own artistic rendering of these assets. Sure Sumatra is not starting from nothing and has the basis of WWG style to go forward here but it's nevertheless quite good and overall great quality compared to a lot of shit that gets shared here.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dev should start a Patreon, but don't worry about getting patrons. He should just keep making games he/she enjoys, and the patrons will come.

He did a good job with the renders of ophelia. He actually used top coat, 99% of devs who use daz have no f'ing idea what top coat is, lol. I think he even made a god damn alpha map so the top coat would only apply to the breast area, that's awesome! You rarely see that level of detail. Good job to the dev.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Played it and it is pretty nice though, one aspect that kinda bothers me is that the scenes feels like "They are not in the scene" like.... there is just a green screen and they are like in a studio or something. But eh, its a pretty nice fangame.
The scenes were all rendered with lighting, they weren't like, composited in later (NLT does this).
What you're probably seeing is towards the end if I had to guess, the final scene was just too bright, and it's the casting of SHADOWS that usually anchors characters into a scene and gives the vibe that you're describing (lack thereof).

Good observation though, it's all fair to point out, and good critique helps.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Very nice, was hoping for something more underhanded from Erik, but still very good... Is this a one off or the beginning of a new series of "What If" style scenes?
If so is this going to be a Sumatra 3D exclusive Thread or a generic Fan thread for anyone to post their scenes. There are so many possibilities it feels like there is lots of room for a dedicated thread for Fan creations to keep them in the one place and easy to find.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes