Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
This was amazing. Hopefully we can get a part 2 of this in the future. If not, good luck on your own game. Renders and animations are fantastic.

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
We gathered here today to send off another great man who tried to prevent a disaster from happening but sadly fell on the line of duty by taking a bullet straigth to the...face. Thanks for the game

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
Really enjoyed this, would love to see you do more or make your own VN with original characters and story.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) Stupendous art and choreography. Seeing Ophelia with her hair down and mascara running was amazing.
And having her catch a couple fucking is a nice way to bring up the tension slightly before the main event.

2) I'll have to go back and read the actual chapter, but in this story I actually didn't side with Sterling at all. It's just weird to have him try and cockblock his mom. I forget what Erikk did that made him seem like a bad person though.

Solid fan work.

9/10

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
If you've played the main game you would know Erik has a cameo and is thwarted by Hunter/Sterling in chapter 3. This what if was based around Hunter not being around to stop Erik's evil plan for Ophelia.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes