dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i got confirmation that test build is tomorrow. so you can sleep early today!

edit: want to clarify that i'm bringing awareness to those who are at the highest tier. this is not to say that you guys should expect the leak tomorrow. i don't do leaks or pictures. i just like to share his latest post to keep people updated.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
so i got confirmation that test build is tomorrow. so you can sleep early today!

edit: want to clarify that i'm bringing awareness to those who are at the highest tier. this is not to say that you guys should expect the leak tomorrow. i don't do leaks or pictures. i just like to share his latest post to keep people updated.
Do people of the highest tier get test builds?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, the $20 tier only. he also stated that the other tiers have a copy and paste error. he will be fixing that. tiers below $20 do not get test build.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017

We won't tell anyone it was you
1600094224341.png

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
I doubt that anyone would leak it to be honest. There are not many 20$ pledges at all. More easy to figure who did the deed.
And their version would be just last separate chapter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it doesn't say directly in his pledge tiers. just that we get it when full version is ready. so i assume once people have played it and he got feedback that there are no bugs. he will release it if he's satisfied.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes