3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The issue most people seem to have with Tilly (and on this I agree) is that her orgasm face doesn't look pleasant. Her regular face is fine.
To me she looks a bit like she has Down-Syndrome, not that that should be viewed negatively in itself, but that is certainly not appealing to everyone.

ideal_name

Jul 1, 2020
Every instance of the word "legit" needs to be removed. Nobody talks that way. And if they do, they shouldn't.

also, in my playthrough there was an abrupt transition from shower to movie theatre . . seemed odd.

I'll legit play this again if the creator legit stops using the word legit.

thanks!

Reactions: thorin0815

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Powers That Be [v0.4.4].jpg
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Powers That Be [v0.5.8] [Chapter 19 - Flying]
Download here
100% Handmade

Include: I-Patch (Official)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Burst Out Games
is the chapter51 script important? With it i cant start the game in dev mode to work around the variable issues.

uhm... why is it skipping from the bath to the movie theater on the first morning? why is the PC referencing a migraining i didnt see? The script may be fucked in that spot.

choice variables are undefined (niece neutral, good, evil)
niece_daughter is undefined
"sayer niece_daughter is not a function", line 301
there is no chapter 51 if u have that delete it

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
From what i can tell, were likely witnessing the birth of a new superhero team.
Nika ala Black Widow the recruiter, Tillie the psychic Jeam Grey style, MC as very obvious Wolverine and Val with supernatural agility. Tillie probably inherited her powers from her mother and they simply manifested after the accident.
As for the script, i like it! It's in your face, aggressive and has personality.

PS Since the game is memefest, it needs more Jojo references NANIIIII

giphy.gif

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chapter 8 teaser.png

Are you ready for the next chapter in our story? The 8th chapter in total so far and the first chapter in Act II?
Ready or not, it is right around the corner! We can't say too much without spoiling things, but some questions from the previous chapters will be answered, new developments revealed and we will also meet some characters that we haven't seen for awhile.

Please to be the first one to know when the latest chapter "Breaking" is released!

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
View attachment 889948

Are you ready for the next chapter in our story? The 8th chapter in total so far and the first chapter in Act II?
Ready or not, it is right around the corner! We can't say too much without spoiling things, but some questions from the previous chapters will be answered, new developments revealed and we will also meet some characters that we haven't seen for awhile.

Please to be the first one to know when the latest chapter "Breaking" is released!
No!!! To fast of development, you must slow down.....said no one ever! :D Pretty sure everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting already.

Reactions: Burst Out Games
3.10 star(s) 73 Votes