3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
What an eventful chapter, although it was short, also the beginning of the lesbian sisters as another negative point, just like if I put myself in the MC's shoes, I can't believe that my girls support Madrid (the disappointment, the betrayal) However, it was good, a 7, because of the dresses and the beautiful head red waitress,
Screenshot_2024-05-05-02-13-32-020_skyzone.powerthatbe.mzgamer.jpg
honestly and personally, I would like it to appear in the future and even better if it becomes LI, (that would convert it from 7 to 11/10)
and poor guy Mark, hahaha, the humor.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Made a compressed Android port of Powers That Be Chapter 20 (v0.6.0) Maids and Maidens v0.10.0 with ShaddyGames' walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Will you update your port to Chpt 22? Asking because I see no update for Chpt 21.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
There was sex, though. Very good Elsa scene on the rooftop of the restaurant right at the end of the chapter.
Excuse me but what version of this game are you playing. There is no sex with Elsa on the restaurant rooftop in my version.
She is sitting on your lap and there is some kissing, but then Valerie and Trilly appears and then the chapter ends.

Will you update your port to Chpt 22? Asking because I see no update for Chpt 21.
No point in porting 22. just not worth it imo.
Better to wait for 23 and see if it has actual content worth playing

Last edited:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Excuse me but what version of this game are you playing. There is no sex with Elsa on the restaurant rooftop in my version.
She is sitting on your lap and there is some kissing, but then Valerie and Trilly appears and then the chapter ends.

No point in porting 22. just not worth it imo.
Better to wait for 23 and see if it has actual content worth playing
Someone else already addressed this, so I'll just quote them.

You must refuse Gloria in the first part of the story to get the Elsa scene

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Powers That Be with ShaddyGames' walkthrough mod to Chapter 22 (v0.6.4).

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.10 star(s) 75 Votes