3.10 star(s) 77 Votes

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp24_promogif_1_smallest.gif

Powers That Be - Chapter 24 "Styling" Part 1 (God Tier & Patreon Tier 4 release)

Beauty captures the Attention; Personality captures the Heart

La Dolce Vita! Our eccentric family dress to impress, what will they get up to and whose paths will they cross during their time in Italy? This is Part 1 of Chapter 24 which will only be available to our Patrons. Only the full chapter will be released publicly after both parts are out and all tiers have been cycled.

We’ve also just completed our most extensive dialogue tweak yet! As with most content creators, we weren’t very satisfied with parts of our earlier chapters of PTB, so we’ve spent a considerable amount of time going back and updating it. This round, we’ve revisited Chapters 1 to 16 again and made a ton of dialogue and text formatting updates. Up to 10-15% of the dialogue in these chapters have been tweaked, added to, amended, and/or reformatted to make some things more concise as well as add more context to certain scenes, and give players an easier time reading some of the heavier text. And yes, we’ve also gone and toned down even more on the slang, haha. Please note that none of the storylines or plotlines have changed, so don’t worry you don’t have to replay everything if you don’t want to of course. It doesn’t affect any current playthroughs at all. But you may notice some things to be more pronounced this time round with some other fun tidbits and jokes added in as well if you do decide to replay PTB from the beginning!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i loved the first paret of this game and i'm still loving the humour writing but satory is on hold for some time now...and this holyday it's becoming a bit to much...wanna go back to the main story and into action soon, please. and i wanna see the blond russian spy again, the one that was mind controlled and set freee by our heroes...action pls, no more vacations

Reactions: Talmadge

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I like this game, but man can we get any of these games where the use of "woman kicks the shit out of MC" is not used as a plot device? Its tired and stupid. Why are you even fighting? Why would you sit there and keep fighting her? How is a 100 lb woman hitting harder than a guy who's had training? "Oh its to show he's got powers!" I don't care if it heals instantly, she broke your fucking arm you nonce. Now you're just besties again? They'll just pretend like this entire sequence of events just never happened lol

Reactions: SkyRebel

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
I like this game, but man can we get any of these games where the use of "woman kicks the shit out of MC" is not used as a plot device? Its tired and stupid. Why are you even fighting? Why would you sit there and keep fighting her? How is a 100 lb woman hitting harder than a guy who's had training? "Oh its to show he's got powers!" I don't care if it heals instantly, she broke your fucking arm you nonce. Now you're just besties again? They'll just pretend like this entire sequence of events just never happened lol
Tell me without telling me that you've never actually sparred with anyone, and are in addition a complete misogynist.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just discovered this game.
Please tone down the daughter a little. I know it's supposed to reflect her personality but she's coming across as "being on the spectrum". I find myself skipping her dialogue as most of it is over the top and nonsensically stupid. It was funny in the beginning but it becomes too much.

And......

" I still believe in your eyes
I just don't care what you've done in your life
Baby, I'll always be here by your side
Don't leave me waiting too long, please, come by"

Can't believe that song came out 25 years ago. I feel old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Berlioz-7

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Been a while since I played, so starting over. Just curious:
Stacy?
Forgive or Not?
I have been cheated on IRL, so I usually just turn that down immediately. How much difference is there if you accept her? Is it worth it?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp24_promogif_2_smallest.gif

Powers That Be - Chapter 24 "Styling" (Patreon Tier 3 release)

La Dolce Vita! Our eccentric family dress to impress, what will they get up to and whose paths will they cross during their time in Italy?

We originally planned on making this part 1 of a longer chapter 24 with part 2 to be released after, but while we were producing the next update we decided to just call that Chapter 25 instead as the overall story themes are going to be fundamentally different from this chapter.

We’ve also just completed our most extensive dialogue tweak yet! As with most content creators, we weren’t very satisfied with parts of our earlier chapters of PTB, so we’ve spent a considerable amount of time going back and updating it. This round, we’ve revisited Chapters 1 to 16 again and made a ton of dialogue and text formatting updates. Up to 10-15% of the dialogue in these chapters have been tweaked, added to, amended, and/or reformatted to make some things more concise as well as add more context to certain scenes, and give players an easier time reading some of the heavier text. And yes, we’ve also gone and toned down even more on the slang, haha. Please note that none of the storylines or plotlines have changed, so don’t worry you don’t have to replay everything if you don’t want to of course. It doesn’t affect any current playthroughs at all. But you may notice some things to be more pronounced this time round with some other fun tidbits and jokes added in as well if you do decide to replay PTB from the beginning!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: groudor and Lerd0

ZeSergeant

May 26, 2019
I'm at the vacation chapter right now, and except for insisting that EVERY SINGLE GIRL has had cocks before, for no good reason, the most egregious thumbs down is the swedish.
Did you google translate some of the words and phrases, or do you have someone who "knows" swedish on your team (if you are a team that is)?
I could help you out with it, because frankly, it's horrendous.
But thank you, the game is pretty hot, and funny so far, though!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp24_promogif_1_smallest.gif

Powers That Be - Chapter 24 "Styling" (Patreon Tier 2 release)

La Dolce Vita! Our eccentric family dress to impress, what will they get up to and whose paths will they cross during their time in Italy?

We’ve just completed our most extensive dialogue tweak yet! As with most content creators, we weren’t very satisfied with parts of our earlier chapters of PTB, so we’ve spent a considerable amount of time going back and updating it. This round, we’ve revisited Chapters 1 to 16 again and made a ton of dialogue and text formatting updates. Up to 10-15% of the dialogue in these chapters have been tweaked, added to, amended, and/or reformatted to make some things more concise as well as add more context to certain scenes, and give players an easier time reading some of the heavier text. And yes, we’ve also gone and toned down even more on the slang, haha. Please note that none of the storylines or plotlines have changed, so don’t worry you don’t have to replay everything if you don’t want to of course. It doesn’t affect any current playthroughs at all. But you may notice some things to be more pronounced this time round with some other fun tidbits and jokes added in as well if you do decide to replay PTB from the beginning!

3.10 star(s) 77 Votes