dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Hope Kagura release this year with full DLC
it was anouced back in

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know how to raise her heart limit and make her more lewd? cant unlock the new events and stuff .
halp piz

Mar 21, 2019
uuh how do you access the gallery? Erm. asking for a friend ofcourse
Once you go out of the town, there should be a pink circle in the top right, enter that and go to the bookshelf in the top left.

anyone know how to raise her heart limit and make her more lewd? cant unlock the new events and stuff .
halp piz
You need to sleep in the inn once you hit max EROS, sleeping in the house you buy never triggers the event to get more hearts.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Once you go out of the town, there should be a pink circle in the top right, enter that and go to the bookshelf in the top left.

You need to sleep in the inn once you hit max EROS, sleeping in the house you buy never triggers the event to get more hearts.
thanks

oofyourmom

Oct 18, 2020

Thanks, but is it possible to access to fight enemies? Because there's loads of content while fighting the enemies

jwun

Mar 10, 2022
Also whenever I enter a fight this happenes...
I assume this is because of the translation.

I had this issue too but solved it by putting in all contents of Translation V4 into game folder except \project\www\data\TrpParticles.json, I cleared up to dlc without any errors.
The version I'm using: "PrayGame(2.15) & LS(1.04)" paired with "Ver2.04"

other info I found looking in the thread:
if anyone has a "clock.ogg" error go to
"project\www\audio\bgs\_Clock.rpgmvo"
and rename "_Clock.rpgmvo" to "Clock.rpgmvo", may not work but worth a try

reposting base guide link if anyone needs
disclaimer: the guide doesn't have any pictures so some puzzles like this may be hard to understand in translation. One example is that I couldn't complete holy (Rhino/Sai) skill tree because I assumed there was no 2nd illusory wall in the east water collecting place.
For those who are stuck at the really early point, the first test for Corrot's 2nd seed of wind:
View attachment 1786221

DLC note: once you unlock Tuning space Dungeon Level 60-150 (green-tiled floating place), ignore the scrim fights and go straight north to the area north of Frau. There, you can equip Anti-Helix and more op skills. I missed this and was wondering why the bosses were so hard.
Once you clear all four human demon holes you can find Dina North-west-north behind Grimm (black guy)

I'm level 255 already (100% grind, no cheat) and still can't fucking kill the DLC boss. It doesn't even have the HP bar.

Finally fucking beat the above. The key is to kill one minion at the time and don't allow many minions on the screen.
yes for me, I target Zen if at most 1 minion was alive.

In addition to this, Auxillary equips. The main ones are Aidos and anything that boosts Power [IV] (New Age/Clear Ω). Prioritizing Power [IV] S-skills help survive Zen's periodic anime attacks halfway into his health pool, and Aidos makes Anti-Helix use less MP. Once I pair Anti-Helix with ATK Increase casts by A Cell, I started shredding through the Rozwaal dudes HP. I thought the fight was supposed to be longer when I won, and I only had to use at most 2 Power [IV]s compared to when I used 6.
Crosspost for another advice:

Last edited:

zapdos4848

Oct 3, 2021
Yes to reach the trainer you have to get captured by the dude at the tent area first. Then after getting captured once, you have to give up again (there will be a choice). If you try to break out with whatever means, you can't go back.
I found the trainer, but how to escape and complete the quest? When I tried to leave, but kept being stopped by 3 guys after reaching the stairs, and they are too strong to fight. There is also no escape button, I am stuck in the prison.

• Haha
Reactions: bazelgeuse

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
I found the trainer, but how to escape and complete the quest? When I tried to leave, but kept being stopped by 3 guys after reaching the stairs, and they are too strong to fight. There is also no escape button, I am stuck in the prison.
well, by then you could only get to the bad end. There is no other way to escape other than win over all three of them

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote