RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 15, 2022
can anyone share a link for a guide for this game?

I'm currently at the main quest where there's something with Thief and Guild, but I don't know how to progress. The guild building cannot be entered. The map with golems were also just opened but I've wandered in the map without knowing what to do

Edit : Found it. Talk to jornia to get a passport, then go underground, enter the red potion shop (2nd area) and talk to the soldier. Found it on a walkthrough by etigoya on ulmf

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
For those who are here for the pregnancy, there is a pregnancy mechanic here where if the heroine has sex on the dangerous days she may get pregnant.
After she finds out that she is pregnant, Dina will give to her two options: keep and continue your adventure(treatment) or give up on adventure and give birth. If you choose treat it, Jornia will put your fetus on a suspended state and the heroine can still continue as an adventurer and the game continues as normal, however if you choose to give birth to it, she will give up on her adventure . After that you can still move around the town , but you can't battle, so the game gets kinda boring.After several days,the game will show you a birth scene where she gives birth to her bayb, afterwards you will get an ending where she raises her child.
So yeah...I'm not sure if the pregnancy here is really worth, since it will cause an ending.
After the heroine discovers her pregnancy:
Captura de tela 07-11-2022 16.35.22.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonnytag123
May 5, 2022
are there already a trans for this game?
There is a translation made by なるみ :
Download Translation V3:
Download Game:
Steam someday may release it full translated, but it will take a long time, since games like Samurai Vandalism is still tagged as "coming soon"

Nicolettewhite

Jan 29, 2018
Download Translation V3:
Download Game:
Steam someday may release it full translated, but it will take a long time, since games like Samurai Vandalism is still tagged as "coming soon"
which version of the game is this?

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Download Translation V3:
Download Game:
thanks
the game force close after battle do you have the same problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster

Bamboo Shot Glass

Jan 9, 2022
I think my game's bugged. The ULMF guide says to get 5 Phantom crystals, talk to Karen, then go to the synthesizer to make something. There's a second clerk there, now, but I can't find any option from either clerk to make what Karen asked me to make. The second clerk has a menu with nothing in it. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Download Translation V3:
Download Game:
Where is this translation at? I mean the translator post and all... Is it actually a proper one or edited mtl?

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Where is this translation at? I mean the translator post and all... Is it actually a proper one or edited mtl?
It's mtl with probably a lot of bugs, i think it's better to wait for or use .

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
which version of the game is this?
If you are asking about mtl game version it isnt the latest one.
But you can download it from , but idk what is the latest one becuase i lost track of it

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote