• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

book1701

Dec 6, 2018
Download Translation V3:
Download Game (Old v1 translation):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The translation is readable, but it makes the key item that needs to be craft not shown.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think parameters of "CategorySynthesis" plugin might be an issue but i'm not sure. This old mtl is broken.
Problem is probably broken reference tags in the items.json. I looked through what I have and couldn't find a problem. I actually think I have one with better translation files and it was updated with the expansion which might be why I found no problem lol.

Regardless It probably isn't worth looking into if it's a broke ass MTL.

なるみ

Apr 8, 2020
Problem is probably broken reference tags in the items.json. I looked through what I have and couldn't find a problem. I actually think I have one with better translation files and it was updated with the expansion which might be why I found no problem lol.

Regardless It probably isn't worth looking into if it's a broke ass MTL.
It might be. Like you said looking into old broken mtl isnt worth it but i'm trying my best to make new better mtl this time without T++

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It might be. Like you said looking into old broken mtl isnt worth it but i'm trying my best to make new better mtl this time without T++
I wish you the best of luck. never too late to give it another shot. You learn more from every attempt.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
So unlocked the gallery by maxing out EROS, and have to ask. Are the scenes that say something along the lines of not released, truly not implemented into the game yet, or do I have to unlock them the normal way?

If the latter someone mind sharing a save with said scenes unlocked?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I'm trying to play this with a texthooker, though I feel this game sort of needs a guide.
Anyone who played this understood it well enough to get through?

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
i checked the dlsite and it say like this IMG_20230328_015540.jpg
is it true? if yes, which version is it?
*sorry4myenglish.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Append is an entire expansion pack with added sex scenes, secret bosses and more. It needs the base game to play.
How do you get to the append content? I'm not entirely sure I got to experience it yet, but if its in case you need to finish the main story, I'm kinda stuck.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote