• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 13, 2017
Problem is probably broken reference tags in the items.json. I looked through what I have and couldn't find a problem. I actually think I have one with better translation files and it was updated with the expansion which might be why I found no problem lol.

Regardless It probably isn't worth looking into if it's a broke ass MTL.
And where is this one with better translation files? I have the game and the expansion myself and haven't been able to find a translation for it yet.

Last edited:

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Any idea where I can get the latest untranslated version? I would like to try running it with mtool.

Dec 13, 2017
Working with MTool myself right now (though as even with the 'how to use' thing in the thing that lets you 'fix' the translations, I can't quite figure out how to do anything but use it to run a machine translation and cheat a bit). I wonder if whatever word is being translated as 'greenhouse' is supposed to have some deeper meaning I'm not getting here. I looked it up in a Japanese dictionary and I don't see any metaphorical definitions. They seem to be using it kind of like 'sheltered', so when they say something about Alcy's education being 'in a greenhouse' they mean 'she was sheltered and has no idea about some things'.
1681932121463.png

Reactions: cia007vn

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Man for some reason my Torrent client doesn't connect to any peers properly. I try to torrent append from nyaa but it just doesn't work.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man for some reason my Torrent client doesn't connect to any peers properly. I try to torrent append from nyaa but it just doesn't work.
I quite literally got it within a day, and until just recently I was seeding. Seriously it works fine, just google things you have to do to use torrent properly, either port forward and DHT.

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
Working with MTool myself right now (though as even with the 'how to use' thing in the thing that lets you 'fix' the translations, I can't quite figure out how to do anything but use it to run a machine translation and cheat a bit). I wonder if whatever word is being translated as 'greenhouse' is supposed to have some deeper meaning I'm not getting here. I looked it up in a Japanese dictionary and I don't see any metaphorical definitions. They seem to be using it kind of like 'sheltered', so when they say something about Alcy's education being 'in a greenhouse' they mean 'she was sheltered and has no idea about some things'.
It would help if you provided the actual Japanese line. But there's a Japanese idiom "onshitsu shodachi" ( 温室育ち ) that means basically what you said: someone who was raised pampered and is naive.

Dec 13, 2017
It would help if you provided the actual Japanese line. But there's a Japanese idiom "onshitsu shodachi" ( 温室育ち ) that means basically what you said: someone who was raised pampered and is naive.
Alright, figured out how to grab the original text from MTool while also keeping the translation.
「偉い人に献上するお嬢様達を温室で育てて、あなたお好みの肉奴隷を~みたいな~」
Doesn't seem to be using that idiom, so I don't know. Then again my knowledge of Japanese is limited to maybe being able to pass the first of the N levels... either 5 or 1, I forget which is lowest. I can only kind of guess the original meaning of machine translated stuff sometimes.

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
Alright, figured out how to grab the original text from MTool while also keeping the translation.

Doesn't seem to be using that idiom, so I don't know. Then again my knowledge of Japanese is limited to maybe being able to pass the first of the N levels... either 5 or 1, I forget which is lowest. I can only kind of guess the original meaning of machine translated stuff sometimes.
It's in there: 温室で育てて, just a different tense.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote