RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Alright, figured out how to grab the original text from MTool while also keeping the translation.

Doesn't seem to be using that idiom, so I don't know. Then again my knowledge of Japanese is limited to maybe being able to pass the first of the N levels... either 5 or 1, I forget which is lowest. I can only kind of guess the original meaning of machine translated stuff sometimes.
Using Chat gpt or another AI translator should help

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yo this game is ass.
To be a good H-game, you need to be well-paced and keep players interested
To be a good RPG, you need to give the feeling of tangible progression and a cohesive end goal.
This game fails to do both.

If I was an unemployed basement dweller I'd sit through this, but I have standards, peace.

• Haha
Reactions: KarylSummer

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
is there a translation of the text under "next goal"
its been a while since I've played, the location I believe is グリエフ森林, its the forest,
水晶 is crystal, so you probably have to gather five of those special rock items

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I really hope we get a proper translation of this game. They actually put a lot of effort into the writing and characterization by h-game standards. Arcy has an adorable personality which makes it that much more satisfying when she gets fucked.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I really hope we get a proper translation of this game. They actually put a lot of effort into the writing and characterization by h-game standards. Arcy has an adorable personality which makes it that much more satisfying when she gets fucked.
Kagura has this on their list so there will be a proper translation at some point, but it might take a while.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Kagura has this on their list so there will be a proper translation at some point, but it might take a while.
That means "years"

Anyways, just to make sure, this translation doesn't work with the latest version of game+DLC, correct?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote