RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Nice. I've been waiting a long time for a translation to do a full playthrough of this one.

By H-game standards the writing is really quite good. It strikes the right balance of having a different story to tell besides just "SEX SEX SEX FUCK CUM SEX" but the h-content doesn't feel tacked on either.

And it's a rare kind of character for a female protagonist H-game - usually such characters only appear in NTR stuff.

Most H-game heroines are either "shy" girls who turn out to be sex-obsessed bimbos that get immediately mind broken, or tough, confrontational tsun-tsun tomboys. Arcie, though, is a cheerful, naive extroverted girl who wants to be everyone's friend. She has a very cute personality - she's like a "staff chick" from a traditional rpg that would be about to get taken advantage of by some scummy guy before the hero steps in to protect her chastity - except, of course, there is no generic hero dude to get between her and the creeps.

It's actually surprisingly rare for the heroine in a H-game to get seduced by guys. Normally, every scene is just rape or prostitution or mind control or "lust drug" or whatever.

In a normal H-game when some guy starts crudely hitting on the protagonist she is either like "Ew! Fuck off you disgusting creep!" or "Kyaaaa! H-hentai! Don't touch me! Someone, help!"

...whereas Arcie in this game is more like "Oh, what's that, Mister? You're offering to 'show me around town'? That's so nice of you, thank you!" And then the next scene she's laying on an inn bed and the guy is balls deep in her formerly virgin pussy. It's great.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
I'm assuming Kagura's version probably doesn't have the append? I forget if they usually include the append initially or if it just depends on whatever agreement they worked out with the circle.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm assuming Kagura's version probably doesn't have the append? I forget if they usually include the append initially or if it just depends on whatever agreement they worked out with the circle.
Surprisingly it actually does. I was shocked myself that they actually aren't selling the append as a future separate update.

Reactions: KarylSummer
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote