RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Nah. . If you get at least three months after it get announced on that site and still now news or you could say its highly chance it get abandoned.
I personally never take that view with professional companies because they paid for a license to publish the game. Ain't no way they're going to drop it without saying something officially.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Uhm.. Let's talk about island of penance that still didn't get touched for more than two year.
There's a legal difference between "cancelled/dropped without notice" and "we are still working on it, but it's not a priority". The first one can get them sued. The first one is all that really matters to me.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well, concerning Kagura Games, the problem is that they never communicate.
You don't know what's hapenning.
A famous exemple :
You can still frequently see tweet about the incoming DQM release (Demon Queen Melissa from Acerola). Yet it has been announced in 2019 with a late 2019 release date. Now it's TBA on Steam for the release. And no info about cancel, delay or why it's taking so long.
After more than 3 years witout comment (especially since they where releasing 2 Acerola translation per years, but since they took DQM they didn't even announce any new Acerola work), peoples imagination goes wild.

Take a few exemple like that, and people trust waver....

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Well, concerning Kagura Games, the problem is that they never communicate.
You don't know what's hapenning.
A famous exemple :
You can still frequently see tweet about the incoming DQM release (Demon Queen Melissa from Acerola). Yet it has been announced in 2019 with a late 2019 release date. Now it's TBA on Steam for the release. And no info about cancel, delay or why it's taking so long.
After more than 3 years witout comment (especially since they where releasing 2 Acerola translation per years, but since they took DQM they didn't even announce any new Acerola work), peoples imagination goes wild.

Take a few exemple like that, and people trust waver....
I totally get that, but it's not exactly a rare occurrence in translation. Take Trails in the Sky SC for example, that took Xseed 5 years from announcement to put out the english localization. Basically, any game that's text heavy is going to take a lot of time. Especially for smaller groups.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
try search at here
already knew it, uhave to get held captive by the man that ask for directions and after that dont escape, interact with round thingy instead and an option to wait and get send to trainer will appear

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Might be a dumb question, but is there any way to adjust the key mapping so that I can play this entirely on the Numpad like every other RPGM game ever? Kinda pisses me off that the 0/cancel key is disabled and I have to cancel out of menus on the other side of the keyboard.

Lolitas Enthuasist

Jul 11, 2022
View attachment 2351191
I'm stuck on this last request
If you did everything right and watched all Jace(the who steals things from you on material collection quest) dream and after chieftain fight there are two option available before returning to town.

Use google lens or something and select detour(or the word similiar to that) when returning to town via map.

If you are not seeing that just return to previous save before the fight on the new area boss fight(the area with black cows used as livestock)

Lolitas Enthuasist

Jul 11, 2022
Might be a dumb question, but is there any way to adjust the key mapping so that I can play this entirely on the Numpad like every other RPGM game ever? Kinda pisses me off that the 0/cancel key is disabled and I have to cancel out of menus on the other side of the keyboard.
You can use autohotkey program to map numpad0 to x or the otherway around

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote