RPGM Partial WIP Pray Game Translation

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
True new game plus after LAST STORY DLC is possible, by seeing all epilogue interactions first, then load the file and talk to this sheep again. Note: require the DLC version 2.04, so the translated version doesn't work, for now.

1651348279198.png

Everything except your level and equipment will be reset

1651348345708.png

Skills will be reset too but you will earn the skill points back.

1651348510646.png

Reactions: lordofevilcr

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
how meta is this game?!
I believe this is referring to things that happen outside of standard gameplay loops/breaking the 4th wall, not some form of meta knowledge/power builds.
Then I would say the story breaks the 4th wall only during the end of the DLC story, not the whole story in general. I won't fully spoil but the dev kinda evokes the Buddhist concept of Nirvana as the only way to escape the endless conflict between good and evil, and that requires outside intervention (from players).

Reactions: Kyosuke91

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Then I would say the story breaks the 4th wall only during the end of the DLC story, not the whole story in general. I won't fully spoil but the dev kinda evokes the Buddhist concept of Nirvana as the only way to escape the endless conflict between good and evil, and that requires outside intervention (from players).
Yeah. Btw where is the link for the current game and the DLC?

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah. Btw where is the link for the current game and the DLC?
The link as to download the game? I searched around this thread then applied the DLC patch from (not recommend to do this as it will be re-converted back to Japanese only).

mtsPR

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone knows where the trainer is supposed to be? The quest from the guard in the slums. Search function didnt help with this.

Apparently you have to be captured by the guy on the west side area with the tents. Id swear I had already done that.

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone knows where the trainer is supposed to be? The quest from the guard in the slums. Search function didnt help with this.

Apparently you have to be captured by the guy on the west side area with the tents. Id swear I had already done that.
Yes to reach the trainer you have to get captured by the dude at the tent area first. Then after getting captured once, you have to give up again (there will be a choice). If you try to break out with whatever means, you can't go back.

Reactions: mtsPR
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote