VN Ren'Py Abandoned Precious Love [v0.3] [PendragonSaber]

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Precious Love Huh? It is just another cookie cutter story with the same old horny MC. The very robotic writing leads instantly to you staring at a girls ass followed by, of course a lewd dream about said girl who just so happens to be your friend from 8 years ago. Change a few things and you have the opening to MNF to a T.

I doesn't look like there was any effort put into the character designs at all. If it wasn't for the hair and name box you wouldn't know who you are talking to. The whole thing feels like it was just rushed out but apparently this is months of development.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I suggest you to upgrade the models to Honey Select 2 version while your game is still new. Otherwise it will be very hard to compete with other games.
Don't have to switch to HS2, though that isn't a bad idea. Even Honey Select is capable of far better than what I've seen here so far, with decent mods and proper lighting. The lighting in particular makes a huge difference, and even without mods is still adjustable in Honey Select. I think the dev just needs to work more with HS and hone his skills some. Still, I've certainly seen worse.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This needs proofreading. The tenses are all over the place.
Also, all the girls being named after gemstones makes me feel like I'm playing a parody of Steven Universe... Just me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Started the game a bit ago, but all of a sudden its all auto rolling back for me?
No idea whats causing it, tried unplugging both keyboard and mouse and rebooting. Is this a bug with renpy or something?
I have tried other renpy games, they're all fine. Just this game rolls me back without input.
Tried deleting it too, no results :/
i haven't had a roll-back problem with renpy games (the only time i had exsperenced something simular is if i have a controller plugged in and it i face down it's button presses still register as a click while the right sick role back) and i have played alot try anouther renpy game that catches your eye if you exsperence the same problem then it might be a problem with you gear also

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Precious Love wtmod.jpg
Precious Love [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Precious Love [v0.3] APK -

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 1295168
Precious Love [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1295094 View attachment 1295095 View attachment 1295096 View attachment 1295097 View attachment 1295098
Since you created the mod, can you let me know if following Ruby's Route will lock me out of any other routes (specifically Crystal's or Garner's)?

Ruby is probably the bitch character you can win over, but if she costs me even a kiss from the others, she's not worth it.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Until the current version, you able to follow all route without being lock out from another route.
I not really the best person that you should be asking (best person is always the dev).
Since you created the mod, can you let me know if following Ruby's Route will lock me out of any other routes (specifically Crystal's or Garner's)?

Ruby is probably the bitch character you can win over, but if she costs me even a kiss from the others, she's not worth it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If game does not have an update in 6 months.. it might as well be abandoned as it sure is not worth following.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
This was his last post on Patreon just a few days ago, it doesn't seem like it's abandoned although doesn't exactly sound like an update is coming soon.

Hello everyone, how are you? I hope you're well.
I'm here today to apologize to everyone
I know I didn't say anything about Precious Love
I'm not good those pat months, I really need to take care of my mental health
I can't write or do anything about the game, and I sad about it
I want to finish this update and make the next
So I want to say sorry, sorry for make everyone wait, I try my best to continue
Well, that's all guys, stay safe, see you next time.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last update was over 1.5 years ago.

Per site policy, marked as Abandoned.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This needs proofreading. The tenses are all over the place.
Also, all the girls being named after gemstones makes me feel like I'm playing a parody of Steven Universe... Just me?
Re the girls being named after gemstones: Ruby makes a comment about that during the date in the cafe. Apparently it's a tradition in the town.