Seeking Pregnancy and Birth

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
All right, since I'm already at it I want some recommendations for games with pregnancy and birth in it. I know this has probably been asked atleast once, but I want to be a little bit more specific:

Primary:
1. No Text-based games please, got enough of those.
2. Sprite-based is preferable, 3D only if it's really good.

Secondary:
3. Pregnancy and birth about as extensive and detailed as as in Hazumi and Pregsstate.
4. Bestiality would be much appreciated.
5. Interaction with the "spawn".

Tertiary:
6. Language more or less irrelevant (like, seriously moonrunes or not I just want to watch all natural breeding...).
7. X-Ray would be nice.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2019
I don't really go for bestiality and what not, so, no luck there.

But Summertime Saga has pregnancy and stages of it (and can be done numerous times).

Reactions: _FUZE_

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Violated Heroine has everything except x-ray IIRC. Not much "interaction" beyond breastfeeding popups and if you want to get off on the body changes you need to check the diary/status menu frequently but it has beasties and a lot of other content.

Trap Quest is very customisable including an option for "full length" gestation, I haven't completed/exhausted it yet but you can carry monster babies and it has a stamina system so being pregnant actually feels meaningful. Again no x-ray or at least none I've encountered so far, and be prepared to do A LOT of savescumming on a fairly slow interpreter engine if you dislike roguelikes or copious amounts of rape-induced bimbofication. Also not sure whether you can interact with human babies but tentacle monsters definitely love their mommies a lot.

Keep an eye on Degrees Of Lewdity in the far future, currently it's limited to anal invasion (and did I mention no x-ray?) but pregnancy is planned. I guess it mostly counts as text-based though because the pixel art sprites aren't very detailed.