Presentation, project B.E.S.T

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
thanks for the advice but i've done it since the beginning when i saw that my cpu increases rendering times.
I will see for this badge too ^^
Thank you and don't hesitate to comment or tell us advices :)

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
thanks for the advice but i've done it since the beginning when i saw that my cpu increases rendering times.
I will see for this badge too ^^
Thank you and don't hesitate to comment or tell us advices :)
Us the Spot Render Tool if you want to make scene with a lot's of characters. Be carefull with the shadow, but you can add an infinite number of figures in your renders.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi zoners ! Dolyla's here !

Well this week end was full of events with the launch of the prologue !
I have received a lot of messages about the game and a lot of questions .... that was very great ! I didn't think there were so much people interested by our game !

And the comments about the game, even it's only the prologue, are , for the most, very encouraging.

So to make a speed resume :

- release of the game saturday

- 26K+ views of the post on f95

- other websites with 1K+ views likes lewdninja adultgames .... I didn't know these websites but it seems that when i have posted the game on f95, other sites scan the f95 and take informations on games for their own. So it's easy to say 30K+ views.

- ONE BIG MISTAKE : a change in a folder during the upload process and one of the link was bad, with an early version of the prologue in it ( link of Mega )... changes made 2 hours after so some players have played the wrong version of the game ... Next time : don't forget to rename the file ^^ We learn every day ...

- comments are pretty good even if it's light of content. Seems that players loves the girls... and Madisson is a bitch... as we planned ^^

- A very large discussion about NTR which has been moderated by moderators and not by me during the launch... This question is very important for americans it seems. When F95 says its definition of NTR, players have another more extreme : for them no one touches the girl if it's not the MC.

- The question of planned tags too is relatively problematic... For exemple is the game a harem one ? I would say yes ... or no ... cause for the beginning you will pursue all the LI's but as the story evolve maybe you will have choices and can't stay with all of them... I don't know for the moment cause it's not clear. That's why we didn't add the tag harem.

- Other fetish are completely out of the story, i don't understand why some players come and ask if there is incest planned ... but maybe it's logical for them and because that's our first game we are not familiar with this... Well to answer : NO there is no incest planned cause it's completely illogical with the story... we're not going to our aunt/stepmom/neighbor/landlady because our dad is dead and we were in coma since 2 years and no there is no cousins/half sisters / roomates waiting for us when we arrive :)

- Now about the following events i can tell you that episode 1 is already in production and will be in two partss cause it will be a large episode and we do not want to keep you waiting for year even if our workstation isn't a turbo one ^^

-I will comment less than before to keep surprises and do some devupdates every week so keep in touch ^^

That's all for today !
See you later !

Dolyla !

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi there !
Just a post to say that i have my and pages updated and i will share there some previews and update letters every week :)
See you soon for Episode 1 part 1 !

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
e11.png

EPISODE 1 PART 1 is rendering :)

This is the first preview update so I will explain a little :
Episode 1 will be in 3 parts to give some content around a monthly schedule.
If we need more time , we will take it. But the main objective is not to stay too long between updates for the beginning ( episode 1 mainly ) and maybe after only release episode by episode when they are complete.
So the first part will come as soon as it is ready. Dialogues are done for the main part, coding too. We need to render and translate into french then we will release it.
We will give you more informations about the update each week.
Have fun and good week to you !!!!

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
e58.png
Hi there ! Here's Dolyla !

Today we have finished 50% of the renders for the part 1 of episode 1. It took us all the week to make some trys but we have succeed and i think quality is better than before.

I hope you will see differences between the quality of the renders all along the episode and it reflects how we learn and optimize.

Part 1 beginning is mainly about Grace, now we will show you some new characters, some you will like, and i hope some you will hate ^^

This week will be a pause cause it's holidays for the kids ...

But we still planning to release part 1 for the March 1st.
If you want some previews or news don't forget our Patreon or SubscribeStar !

I let you there with Grace and I hope you will like this episode as much as we have loved to make it !

See ya !

Dolyla

e67.png