• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Presentation, project B.E.S.T

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Use these sites, thanks me later :sneaky:
and this .

If you are only using for renders, you will never get caught.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
:oops::oops:...................
I had no idea at all... so it's best not to "make a mistake", if you have to buy a modification, you risk opening a mortgage
Yes but once purchased we can use it in all the scene if we need so ... the plan is : do prologue and episode 1 with it for free to try, then if we have some patreons or release the game on platform or something that give us money, we purchase the assets used first to be "legal", then continue buying assets to continue the story ...

All will be dependant of the prologue and episode 1 cause if it's bad, no patreons, no support, no money.
If it's "good" enough to have support, we can afford these items and we will continue ^^

I don't know how others developers do their games, i'm not sure they "buy" all assets at the end, some will make the assets themselves ( more time but no cost ) and some will do like us.

Finally, it's the use of these assets, the rendering and the game in general who will be different from one to another....

Last edited:

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Most developers are not purchasing any assets, only using these sites. ( Even popular ones )
While they not even have proper graphic card, they have 5000$+ assets in their games.
Most devs are just lying about it.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
You think so ? well we will see when we will release the game. For now we will continue like this :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just last question for you Zoners !!!!!

To reward you for our time spent here we would like you to name the academy !
So which name do you have for a new academy opening this next september with the new Junior Soccer Team and their Feminine Team ?

I hope you will have some crazy and good ideas and find between you all the best name for the best place to be in America at the next Promotion :)

Thank you for reading this.

See you next time to make the first real post on our project.

Dolyla...
Proper Football Academy.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
we just find something in the parameters that hange details : the post denoiser...

this is how our parameters were before

testzith.png

and now without the denoiser

testzithout.png

much details and less blurry... we can see the diffrence around the eyes and the nose...

Well one day one information to learn ...

the path will be long ^^

P.S : for eagle, this character is the same as the ginger one, but with a litlle morph, other hair and make up ... so with one asset you can do many characters... 60$ isnt much if you use it many times, in many games, for many characters...

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
P.S : for eagle, this character is the same as the ginger one, but with a litlle morph, other hair and make up ... so with one asset you can do many characters... 60$ isnt much if you use it many times, in many games, for many characters...
ok ok, it was a shock to read this for the first time, and I just didn't expect it. however it means that creating a game from scratch is really a considerable expense, that I didn't even think about it that's all.
sometimes it's good to say some things, so you realize the difficulties both in the time spent and in the costs to be incurred.

some developers put updates for those who support them, a few days/weeks before releasing the free version for everyone... let's say you could also take these variables into consideration.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Yeah eagle you're right we've seen some "early access" and other ways to release the game... but money is not the main goal for the moment. Make something playable, good enough and enjoyable for the player is the main goal. Then we will talk about money ^^

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi all !!! I've made the patreon page for the game to see how it works and i've seen that there is another site : SubscribeStar.
What is the difference With Patreon ?
If there is some developer there, do you put something different between the 2 pages ?

Not very important but i don't want to make mistakes if we use this ^^

Last edited:

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
Subscribestar allow contents like Incest/Rape/etc... while patreon is not.

In the other hand, Patreon has more customer than subscribestar.

Reactions: Eagle1900

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hi all !!! I've made the patreon page for the game to see how it works and i've seen that there is another site : SubscribeStar.
What is the difference With Patreon ?
If there is some developer there, do you put something different between the 2 pages ?

Not very important but i don't want to make mistakes if we use this ^^
it really depends on what kind of fetishes you're going to put in the game... from what I read in previous posts, it seems like a pretty "normal" game, but of course also keep in mind that the more fetishes, the bigger the audience who might be interested…depends on the story you have in mind

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
we thinks the planned tags will be :

All of the "sex" we can find in a casual relationship ( vaginal / blowjob / anal / titjob / footjob / blowjob ... )

And

-virgin
-threesome
-femsub/femdom
-pregnancy

Maybe others will come with the plots of the story and how it flaws...

We have something we don't understand quite well : NTR
I know it is from netorare and means, if we understand right, your love will go with another without your consent.

I have seen many topics about it but sometimes it is not as clear as it seems cause some takes lesbian action between our love and aanother girl for it... or drugged action, so unvoluntary action from the girl, for NTR too...

It looks like a touchy subject...

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
we thinks the planned tags will be :

All of the "sex" we can find in a casual relationship ( vaginal / blowjob / anal / titjob / footjob / blowjob ... )

And

-virgin
-threesome
-femsub/femdom
-pregnancy

Maybe others will come with the plots of the story and how it flaws...

We have something we don't understand quite well : NTR
I know it is from netorare and means, if we understand right, your love will go with another without your consent.

I have seen many topics about it but sometimes it is not as clear as it seems cause some takes lesbian action between our love and aanother girl for it... or drugged action, so unvoluntary action from the girl, for NTR too...

It looks like a touchy subject...
NTR is not a tag that drives me crazy because it is basically based on the betrayal of the protagonist. then since I'm not crazy about it, I play if there is the possibility of skipping it without ruining the story, if it's almost entirely based on that detail, I usually move on to something else.
(this is my very personal opinion, I count for 1 and maybe the majority see it as a primary factor to play it, so I don't want to say it's wrong or not, I'm just expressing my opinion)

Müptezel Emo

Dec 15, 2022
I mean, don't try to make everyone happy.
If you add lots of tags in your game, you will just make everyone equally unhappy.
This is just my experience.