Presentation, project B.E.S.T

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Now i understand ^^ okay but no the first girl isnt the MC ^^ but she plays ^^

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
it's been almost a week, how's the project going?
is there any news? keep us updated please :cool:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hello zoners ! Dolyla's here !

it's been a complete week of trying some new softwares and trying to set some parameters for the rendering.

For the scripts and dialogues, the prologue is 90% finished. Just a little battle versus Renpy to understand how to do some user interface ....
We finished to learn how to use daz3d for the basics so we are trying some models, assets, and we are actually on an animation of camera for the opening of the game....

3d renders look beautiful but we are FAR FAR FAR of the quality we want for our game ....
I think it's a lot abou lights in the scenes but in a week while i was on renpy m husband was already struggling with posing of the body .... Who can think that to make sit down a girl in a seat of a plane that can take an afternoon ????

julia.png

That's not bad but we want more and ... better ^^

So this week we will work around the poses and the story and maybe for the end of the next week we will have a prototype for you to test .... as a Christmas gift ? :)

Well that's all for today, sorry if we didn't have tell you some news earlier...

Have a good day !!!

Dolyla

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
A question that has popped into my head these days to ask you is:
Will our character have first person sex scenes? (pov) maybe some shots in some scene...
in my opinion it would help in making the gaming experience more immersive... try to take it into account (if you can of course).
I salute you and wish you good luck with the project (y)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
HI Zoners ! Dolyla's here !

Well.... i don't know how to begin ... this week was particulary full ^^

Between the World Cup ( our final is in 4 hours !!!! ) , Christmas to prepare , BaDiK episode 9 and the kids which are in holidays ....
not so much time to have for the project !

Actually, there is where we are :

for renpy and the prologue i think dialogues is finished for the first "preview"... maybe when rendering some other ideas for the scene of the prologue will popup in my head but that's more polishing than other.... it's a prologue to present character and create the environment where he will evolve so there is no much choices or advanced fonctionnality but i think it's logical this way. All will begin in episode 1.

Now i learn how to change policies for the text and all the small typography to make a user interface clear.

For the rendering part we have much problems since we enters into the beautiful world of : lighting a scene....
rendering time for scenes are just insane since this week and we are searching how to decrease it.
The main scene of the prologue is in a plane... but it seems to be a lot to take in charge for our graphic card with lights out and inside so just to render one it takes several hours .... i don't know if it's "normal" or not... to test it i will post one render and the rendering time this afternoon...
Maybe my husband don't have the good parameters or he does it the wrong way... or it is just normal with the GPU we have ... but we will learn how to do it !!!

While he was fighting with the lighting i played some VNs to see how thez do their graphics, lights... and a lot of them seems to not give it importance... renders are okay but no much details, no reflects ...

For the sexy part, as you ask eagle, we don't know if it's better in first or third person ... but i think, for my part, that third person is more cinematographic, we can give more emotions in the renders than in first person...
But for my husband and, like you, the first person is more immersive and more sexy for the player...

So i think we will mix between both : when a sexy scene will have some emotions or impact in the progress of the story, we may use fist and third... and when it is just a sex for sex scene i think first person pov will be the main feature...

So i have to prepare the kids for the final then go to see it in family !
I wish you a good day and i will post the render of the week to let you see it in the afternoon after the match !

See you !

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
this one took 1h23min to do .... not much details and lights .... so ...
test1.png

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi zoners ! Here's Dolyla :)

Well after losing a world cup of soccer, return to the game !

We have made some improvements in the code and we are proud to tell you some changes :

The game will be different by the choices you will do.
It will be based on 4 statistic which will evolve with your choices. We called them "the B.E.S.T system"

B for Buddy.... will change how you interract with your friends, family, girls ...
E for education.... will change the results in your tests and will open some dialogues with others...
S for Soccer... Will be needed to advance through competition and other challenges
T for Temperament... This will be the main character trait : if he's shy or confident that will open or close some paths...

So we have succesfully implemented this in the prologue, learned how to do it, how to make a scene which explains it ...

During that time i have worked on the policies to make a clean user interface.
About the story, prologue will make you meet the 2 girls and 1 buddy, this one is very a strange one but i think you will like him.
For the girls one is pretty cool, but the other one ..... you will see :)

My husband continue his learning around Daz and he's on an animation before rendering the dialogues i have produced for him...

Unfortunately time will be too short before christmas to give you a preview and we will go on holidays with our kids in 2 days so...

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year !!!

And we are really excited to make these renders as soon as holidays are finished to give you more informations and collect your feedbacks.

so now just as a little gift....

pres.png

See you soon !

Dolyla

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hi zoners ! Here's Dolyla :)

Well after losing a world cup of soccer, return to the game !

We have made some improvements in the code and we are proud to tell you some changes :

The game will be different by the choices you will do.
It will be based on 4 statistic which will evolve with your choices. We called them "the B.E.S.T system"

B for Buddy.... will change how you interract with your friends, family, girls ...
E for education.... will change the results in your tests and will open some dialogues with others...
S for Soccer... Will be needed to advance through competition and other challenges
T for Temperament... This will be the main character trait : if he's shy or confident that will open or close some paths...

So we have succesfully implemented this in the prologue, learned how to do it, how to make a scene which explains it ...

During that time i have worked on the policies to make a clean user interface.
About the story, prologue will make you meet the 2 girls and 1 buddy, this one is very a strange one but i think you will like him.
For the girls one is pretty cool, but the other one ..... you will see :)

My husband continue his learning around Daz and he's on an animation before rendering the dialogues i have produced for him...

Unfortunately time will be too short before christmas to give you a preview and we will go on holidays with our kids in 2 days so...

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year !!!

And we are really excited to make these renders as soon as holidays are finished to give you more informations and collect your feedbacks.

so now just as a little gift....

View attachment 2250485

See you soon !

Dolyla
happy holidays to all your family, and even if you have lost the world championship, remember that you have still achieved a good second place which up until the 80th minute was by no means a simple thing to think about.
as for the "b.e.s.t." project it's really very intriguing I can't wait to try this prologue.
see you soon and best wishes (y)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
HI ! new ones before departure ! Hope you will like her .... something tells me she's a baaaaad girl !

new.png
new1.png

Oct 14, 2022
I hope that catches on.
I would lust to break her into my obediant little bitch.
Face need some work or meaby it is the camera angel but something about it looks uncanny to me.
Like it tries to look both old and young at the same time.
I would still mindbreak it tho.
Looks like mom need a good dicking again to be reminded of her place.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi all ! Here's Dolyla !

First I want to wish you all a happy new year !

Finished with Mariah Carey, now return to the game before the next holidays !

I would like to tell you there is a lot more in the project but with the holidays we didn't have the time to work on it.

BUT...

After seeing the discuss in this forum and others... soccer and football are words that seems to be different, or not, if we talk to someone or to another... So we decide to keep football in the game and let soccer on the side... hope it will not be a problem for you ...

Other news are the tries to make a looking good Main Character... and i think we are on the road with this one.

perso1.png

Now that we have the main character and the girls from the prologue.... Only one character is missing : the new friend.

It will be the next objective for this week.

Well i have to let you there so again : Happy new year !

See ya all !

Dolyla

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
first of all happy new year to you and your loved ones, I apologize for what I'm about to ask you, but as you know with google translations it's not always easy to understand.
For example, soccer is played in Europe (the last World Cup between France and Argentina) football is American with a helmet where you have to make a touchdown (let's say NFL)
which of the two do you remove or which of the two are you going to leave? (google translates them both to me with the word football and I can't follow the speech)
I thank you for your patience, and I renew my good luck for the first release of the game (y)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hello Eagle !
We will keep Football cause that's the way MC talks about it... he's from France and in France we play Football.
There is no FISA but FIFA so it's football for us :)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi zoners, here's Dolyla :)

Today i want to show you our last render... for the intro :)

preshero11.png

We begin to make some good renders but we need some improvements... i don't know how to use photoshop so i think we will have to learn this :)

More we advance, more we have to learn ^^

In a month we learned how to make renders, using cameras , using lights, make an animation, how to code in renpy...

Now i think we will do the renders who fit with the dialogues to finish the first version of the prologue.
I don't know how long it will take to make all the renders corresponding to the dialogues but we will see !

Have a good day everyone ! See you soon !

https://f95zone.to/attachments/uplo...=139182&hash=c704fa2808ae6a7fc1f0d4358db0b13c

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
hi Dolyla, I wanted to tell you that I really like the last characters you posted here. you can see that the style of the details is also growing slowly and this is an excellent thing. the red-haired girl is really a good choice, because I admit that she is a bit of a weakness of mine, so as far as I'm concerned, great.
only one thing, you put a link, but it doesn't lead to anything... that is, it leads to uploading photos here on f95, did I miss something??
however the prologue date I feel is getting closer and closer so I wish you the best of luck