Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Maybe someone wrote it already, but you can also change the day with cheatengine
and btw. My cheated save of the first day attached.
I don’t understand why you need a cheat engine. The game is designed for independent passage. Each visit opens a new scene until you reach the maximum. As a result, several scenes. If you use the cheat engine you will miss most of the scenes. in addition, the game is designed for several walkthroughs and has several endings. For 60 days to go through all the events is impossible. and after the first passage you will already have all the clothes and money that in itself can be considered cheats.
All that cheat engine can give is dubious gain and unforeseen game errors.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
And he also said that after that 60 days you have New Game+ option with all unlocked clothes/huge amount of money and you can easily unlock next ending.
Yea, but you don't have 1000000 at the start, by cheating you do, and increasing walk speed is another pro, and most important, with the days cheat you do not have to repeat events to get to the ones you did not see in a previous play through like you'd have to if you did not cheat and simply repeated the game with new game+. I am right, you are wrong, accept it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yea, but you don't have 1000000 at the start, by cheating you do, and increasing walk speed is another pro, and most important, with the days cheat you do not have to repeat events to get to the ones you did not see in a previous play through like you'd have to if you did not cheat and simply repeated the game with new game+. I am right, you are wrong, accept it.
In the new game, you do not need to repeat what was already. The meaning of the game is to find what cannot be achieved by cheats. You can do nothing at all and get an ending. But since you are the smartest on this forum. Then use cheats. You can else just take pictures from the game and see without any cheats. So even faster ...

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane and Nohiul

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
In the new game, you do not need to repeat what was already. The meaning of the game is to find what cannot be achieved by cheats. You can do nothing at all and get an ending. But since you are the smartest on this forum. Then use cheats. You can else just take pictures from the game and see without any cheats. So even faster ...
If I just wanted to see hentai pics I could also google it, no it's about the story as well, and YES you need to repeat it. And what is this supposed to mean? "The meaning of the game is to find what cannot be achieved by cheats" That is just so unbelievably wrong. It's meaning is to make it's player C.U.M and that's it. "smartest on this forum" No, again, listen to me... I said that I was right and you are wrong, nothing else. And again I am right and you are wrong.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any porpuse to using Souji at night? i never ever found anything to do besides looking at the computer

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Is there any porpuse to using Souji at night? i never ever found anything to do besides looking at the computer
You can find voyeur events to get his suspicion up if i remember correctly

PGuilhon

May 15, 2018
I copied the save files to the folder but it didn't open the gallery option for me, does anyone know why is that?

Sayaye

Apr 2, 2018
Hello ! If somebody can help me, I don't know how to save in this game.
When I closed the game and relaunch it, the save just disapear. Can you help me ?

woody1213

Jun 4, 2017
How do u watch the H-scenes? i cant find an option to watch the H-scenes
You go to work at one of numerous places. You'll see the requirements (outfits, shyness, etc.). If the requirements are met (no red and a green "ok" for event) you will see the H-scene. To advance to the next scene the requirements must be met again.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
anyone know how to encounter event with shuuei?
i really want yukino gives shueeii her virginity (his childhood friends(black guys))

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes