Maconhas

May 7, 2018
does anyone know more games in this style ?? female protagonist, cheating on her boyfriend, etc :love:

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "SoulBurner77, postagem: 3438511, membro: 763522"]
Jogou os jogos anteriores deste desenvolvedor (Acerola)? Eles são super parecidos com este.
[/CITAR]
Eu não joguei, este foi o primeiro, você pode me enviar os nomes ou um link para fazer o download?

pastelsakura

Aug 9, 2020
i bought phatom thief celienna and president yukino on steam and i got ligit scammed cause i though it was still a hentai game:T

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
i bought phatom thief celienna and president yukino on steam and i got ligit scammed cause i though it was still a hentai game:T
it is, you just need to patch it to get all the hentai because steam doesn't allow it.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
it is, you just need to patch it to get all the hentai because steam doesn't allow it.
Wait, how is this on steam? Isn't this game about nothing but hentai? Wouldn't they have to remove 75.... no 85% of the game?

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Wait, how is this on steam? Isn't this game about nothing but hentai? Wouldn't they have to remove 75.... no 85% of the game?
Companies remove the hentai and then post their games on Steam so they comply with steam policy. People are just expected to know that they need to download a patch to get all the hentai. If you see a game on steam tagged with "sexual content" and there is no hentai then there is probably a patch out there for it.

Last edited:

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, somebody knows how to unlock the Souji ending (ending 2)? I have some isues to unlock some of his scenes, if someone could help me I wold be gratefull.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes