S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I can't fix this at all, but does the steam one have something different from this one from the f95? if don't have it, I don't even try, I've racked my brain trying to fix it and I can't
As gfurst said, you need to and install it. You need to do the same for any Kagura Games file you buy on steam.

Reactions: Maconhas

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
Is there a way to edit the game saves? Tried using save editor but it just shows "variables" and nothing else.

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
im confused which version should I download?
Sorry I guess I made things complicated, but I can at least confirm that v1.03 (the one I shared) has the uncensored cgs and dialogue, it's the latest version. I think Kagura initially changed some of the content in their early version, but they got backlash and so they restored the content in the latest update. Specifically, the Babysitter route was changed to just reuse cgs from other routes, and they changed some dialogue as well.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Sorry I guess I made things complicated, but I can at least confirm that v1.03 (the one I shared) has the uncensored cgs and dialogue, it's the latest version. I think Kagura initially changed some of the content in their early version, but they got backlash and so they restored the content in the latest update. Specifically, the Babysitter route was changed to just reuse cgs from other routes, and they changed some dialogue as well.
there is no version for 1.03 thats not an installer?

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
there is no version for 1.03 thats not an installer?
I guess not, I just shared exactly the file that Kagura provides themselves to install the game, and that's what the person running this thread put on the front page. If you're apprehensive about running an exe file then I totally get it, I kind of regret not unpacking it first and then sharing it.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This game's ending actually reminded me that I still have Treasure Hunter Claire in my backlog :')
For some reason I also thought initially that that delinquent childhood friend of her's would suddenly turn out to be actually in love with her, but I guess everyone but the clueless boyfriend just see her as a onahole :p

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes