saynu

Aug 15, 2017
Sadly it still just brings me to the steam page. I've tried both version from here with the patch and then replacing the files with the ones you posted and it's still just attempting to boot up steam for me. What all is even added with the patch anyways? A few CG scenes?
Yeah pretty much and also changes a few lines of dialogue throughout the game,dunno why you are running into this issue when I did the same thing and it worked just fine

Shadefalcon

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone know which npc unlocks prostitution scene #26, #33 and #34? I've been trying to get the whole map, but I feel like Ive missed them.

Jun 8, 2017
How do you do the next event after Shuuhei orders (Bitch in Heat) Yukino to tell him the place her and Souji will be going on a date?

Shadefalcon

Mar 25, 2019
How do you do the next event after Shuuhei orders (Bitch in Heat) Yukino to tell him the place her and Souji will be going on a date?
I think you need to go on a date/spend time with Souji on the weekend.

Also in case Im wrong, theres a post way earlier in this thread with a full guide for the scenes :D

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I guess there was NTR in the title when it was fan translation instead of Kagura version
Ok then.
also, tbh i want an NTR game that has enough non-NTR content, because it makes no sense for games to have non-ntr good ending if you don't get any content out of it

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok then.
also, tbh i want an NTR game that has enough non-NTR content, because it makes no sense for games to have non-ntr good ending if you don't get any content out of it
Maybe try Amor Magical Academy. It has unavoidable NTR in the first arc, but then MC mans up and he can steal her back and steal other girls in the game. Well I didn't play that second half of the game, but that's what I read about it.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Maybe try Amor Magical Academy. It has unavoidable NTR in the first arc, but then MC mans up and he can steal her back and steal other girls in the game. Well I didn't play that second half of the game, but that's what I read about it.
Yeah, uhm... i had bad memories associated with NTR games, so no, sorry. I appreciate the suggestion anyways

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, uhm... i had bad memories associated with NTR games, so no, sorry. I appreciate the suggestion anyways
Oh ok. I just assumed you wanted NTR games with significant MC scenes as well since you are asking in this thread.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Oh ok. I just assumed you wanted NTR games with significant MC scenes as well since you are asking in this thread.
Well... it's more like I just like artstyle in NTR games but don't like NTR itself, and then when I learn game has "Pure" route but it doesn't have any scenes it just confuses the fuck outta me. Actually, same with rape and corruption games, why devs even bother to include pure routes if there's no rewards whatsoever

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
... why devs even bother to include pure routes if there's no rewards whatsoever
There was a thread about this in General Discussions a while back, and one of the most common answers was "as a challenge run" and people played it "because it was there" or "to see if I could beat the game without slutting it up"

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
There was a thread about this in General Discussions a while back, and one of the most common answers was "as a challenge run" and people played it "because it was there" or "to see if I could beat the game without slutting it up"
Well... that yeah, but it's still kinda underwhelming getting absolutely nothing in return. But I can understand doing it for those reasons, because I did do that before

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Well... that yeah, but it's still kinda underwhelming getting absolutely nothing in return. But I can understand doing it for those reasons, because I did do that before
These challenge routes are often underwhelming with the rewards in my experience, like one I remember the most: Omega Weapon in FF8 was the ultimate challenge when I fought it but all you got was a certificate saying you beat it.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
These challenge routes are often underwhelming with the rewards in my experience, like one I remember the most: Omega Weapon in FF8 was the ultimate challenge when I fought it but all you got was a certificate saying you beat it.
...well... I guess it's ok then?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So it occurred to me that the issue may have been with the version in the OP and it not being the latest when the patch was applied, so I applied the patch to your version.

The text differences are gone. The image changes are gone.

There's just 3 changes:
Game.dat
SysDatabase.dat
SysDatabase.project

From there I still have to figure out what is changing but that's at least a smaller set to work on.
So how do i get the most updated version with no cut content? :O

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes