May 16, 2019
I hope if enough people ask this question, one day it will be answered, so:
Whats the dang difference between the 1.09.01, it was completed already, or not? is it worth to start all over again? (Am already in NG+?

dodo25896

Aug 21, 2021
can someone tell exactly how you have shuushei ending?
I went after the video and then he ask to tell him the next date with Suu-kun but when I date Suu-kun nothing happen with Shuushei?

Xema

May 1, 2021
Try and run it with japanese locale
Thank you and sorry for my bad english but I already found the solution for that problem, what happens is that wolf rpg has a bug when the folder has accents (@, #, *, /, -, —, _, .,',í) in its names, my user has an accent so I move the game to another folder and I was able to play
If it posible you can rename the folder and that would works

Reactions: Aziien

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
One of the versions is altered, and has both different dialogue and CGs for that event (and others).

Nice finding. It is censored, unfortunately, but I've uploaded it in case anyone wants to check it out:

To the OP, feel free to post the link in the front page.
The link to this is broken. Is it still necessary to get the animations or was it included in the version that's not original?

DKAT

Mar 14, 2019
So I'm on day 50 and I just found out that I can visit the other school as well. I see the event with shuuhei but I can't activate it for the first time cause I have been discovered by the boyfriend souji. Is there a way I can change the discovered state or am I fucked.
I went ahead and modified the trainer so that you can change the day as well. Saw alot of people (Myself included) really didnt like having to wait 23 fucking days for a specific event so I taught myself how to do it. Cheers.

Reactions: Aode and Daioh

DKAT

Mar 14, 2019
Just occured to me that I MIGHT have to remake the time travel table, since The new, unfiltered version of the game may have different addresses. I'll keep yall posted.

DKAT

Mar 14, 2019
This game has Ending or not ??
The game has multiple endings depending on Yukino's stats, ands how many other dudes she's diddled. The types of endings you can get are pretty obvious from the get-go, so I wont waste time explaining them too much.

Mii-Chan

Sep 14, 2020
Here's the new CE since old CE no longer work. Cash, Stats and Clothes. Day however didn't work. Not sure if the offset for day is 0 or else but i'm too lazy to find the pointer.

If there anyone who wanted to fix both the day(num) and days, feel free to do so.

If you want to change the day just save day 1 and day 2 and load it untill you find the right address.

Reactions: Aode and Daioh

DKAT

Mar 14, 2019
Here's the new CE since old CE no longer work. Cash, Stats and Clothes. Day however didn't work. Not sure if the offset for day is 0 or else but i'm too lazy to find the pointer.

If there anyone who wanted to fix both the day(num) and days, feel free to do so.

If you want to change the day just save day 1 and day 2 and load it untill you find the right address.
Yeah, you know already, but for the new update, the engine was changed to Wolf, meaning the old cheat engine wont work. I can get the time travel cheat ready for you, now that you finished this CE.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes