Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Based on the description of playing the bf perspective, can you also play as the male protag and get netorase scenes or is it always netorare?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Also now that i look closer whats the difference between the "original version" and the other downloadable version in the op?

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
whats the difference between win and original version?
For everybody asking neither version has the cut censored content,you have to take the original version and update it with restoration patch you can get from the kagura site.

Reactions: AshiRush

Moonlightlord

Feb 10, 2021
For everybody asking neither version has the cut censored content,you have to take the original version and update it with restoration patch you can get from the kagura site.
The patch on their site, once applied just takes me to the steam page once I try to open the game. Is there any way around this/another way to get the patch without it being linked to steam in that sense?

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
The patch on their site, once applied just takes me to the steam page once I try to open the game. Is there any way around this/another way to get the patch without it being linked to steam in that sense?

Replace a few of the files of the original version with these.

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
I tried applying them to the original files yet it still brings up the steam page.
The other patch you installed earlier is probably the cause of that, think you may have the download the original version on here again and patch that.

Moonlightlord

Feb 10, 2021
The other patch you installed earlier is probably the cause of that, think you may have the download the original version on here again and patch that.
Sadly it still just brings me to the steam page. I've tried both version from here with the patch and then replacing the files with the ones you posted and it's still just attempting to boot up steam for me. What all is even added with the patch anyways? A few CG scenes?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes