Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
so, Souji discovered about Yukino cheating on him. But I don't know how to set up the cameras and stuff? Nothing really changed except for the comments on that day. How to do the voyer stuff?
Go out at night and there are peeping events. You just have to find them, for example just outside the apt. The hole in the wall.

Reactions: Heranwen

asterzone

Mar 31, 2021
For those that prefer using to cheat and get money, method I used was:
  1. On Day 1, do the Babysitting job in Sakuya 2nd District, which rewards you 9000 yen
  2. Save and your total money should then be 9100
  3. Upload that save file to the site and search for 9100, whatever you found should be your money
Ideally the number 9100 is unique enough in that no other value field has that number. Also don't bother remembering the value indicator as it changes as you get more items and whatnot, instead use your money count as the identifier for which value to edit.

I can attach a savefile that's on Day 2 with a lot of money plus 999 of some of the items if I'm allowed to and people want it.

Noice123

Jun 7, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is the Kagura games version censored or altered in terms of the dialouge? When I have sex with "younger characters" during the pent up mode a lot of the dialogue is just boxes. And if the answer is yes is there a version of the game where there is a translation for those bits? An answer would be much appreciated, thank you F95 Gang!

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is the Kagura games version censored or altered in terms of the dialouge? When I have sex with "younger characters" during the pent up mode a lot of the dialogue is just boxes. And if the answer is yes is there a version of the game where there is a translation for those bits? An answer would be much appreciated, thank you F95 Gang!
they wouldn’t censor text like that, it’s most likely a locale issue try and run the game with Japanese locale

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
I'm noticing a lot of these comments (all of them) are being ignored, but:
What is the difference between the original version (uploaded in 2018) and the other version (uploaded in 2021)?

I would like to try the version with unaltered dialogue, but I am not sure which that would be. Furthermore, how complete would this "original" version be? Is it fully translated?

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
I'm noticing a lot of these comments (all of them) are being ignored, but:
What is the difference between the original version (uploaded in 2018) and the other version (uploaded in 2021)?

I would like to try the version with unaltered dialogue, but I am not sure which that would be. Furthermore, how complete would this "original" version be? Is it fully translated?
What the differences?

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
is there any way I can keep track of what scenes I haven't unlocked while playing the game and not out in the title menu? The diary is of little help.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes