Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
One of the versions is altered, and has both different dialogue and CGs for that event (and others).

Nice finding. It is censored, unfortunately, but I've uploaded it in case anyone wants to check it out:

To the OP, feel free to post the link in the front page.
When im about to download, it says its in .dll extension... How do I run it?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I heard that the normal ending where she get isekaid is supossedly from another game but which one?

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Guys, right now I'm completely confused with all the links and the content shared in this thread.... What is the link (Original, Download or v1.03) with all the content, including shota and how can I trigger that event... Thank you ;)

AlchermanUltimate

Apr 12, 2023
One of the versions is altered, and has both different dialogue and CGs for that event (and others).

Nice finding. It is censored, unfortunately, but I've uploaded it in case anyone wants to check it out:

To the OP, feel free to post the link in the front page.
Hey man, sorry to ask this but i'm kinda stupid. how exactly do i use this file? like i downloaded the dll but it matches nothing in my game files

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Hey man, sorry to ask this but i'm kinda stupid. how exactly do i use this file? like i downloaded the dll but it matches nothing in my game files
It's not a game file or anything. Just a separated animation (still using the games' assets). Open with any of your video players.

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
are you sure?
the title is after all
[v1.09.01 Final]
I'm sorry, I forgot to specify v1.09.01 doesn't contain sh0t4 and v1.03 does, well not exactly, because it's not that kind of content and thats why it is allowed.

That's the main difference because it had to be censored due to obvious reasons, feel free to download the one you like more

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes