MacacoLendario

Jul 20, 2022
Unfortunately, all the saves I found on the website don't work in my game (gallery is still empty)
Does anyone have any working saves in version 1.09.01?

Jan 25, 2018
Is there a way to fix the resolution of this game.
What's the exact problem you are having?
Anyway, either try CTRL + ENTER, F4, or F11. Check in the game folder where the .exe is a file called Game.ini and change WindowModeFlag= from 1 to 0 or the other way around depending on what number is displayed. If the changes aren't being saved right click on the file and select it's properties to see if the Read-only option is checked, if it is just uncheck it and hit the "apply" button.

Blobbb44

Oct 20, 2023
What's the exact problem you are having?
Anyway, either try CTRL + ENTER, F4, or F11. Check in the game folder where the .exe is a file called Game.ini and change WindowModeFlag= from 1 to 0 or the other way around depending on what number is displayed. If the changes aren't being saved right click on the file and select it's properties to see if the Read-only option is checked, if it is just uncheck it and hit the "apply" button.
Worked, thanks.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Is it possible here to be a virgin slut? Stay virgin while being able to have sex or everything is linear and you're stuck at a point where you lose virginity?

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
I genuinely can't figure out how to GO ON A DATE WITH SOUJI to trigger the Next Events, fuck this Game, Searched this entire forum but didn't find a single answer to this question..

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I genuinely can't figure out how to GO ON A DATE WITH SOUJI to trigger the Next Events, fuck this Game, Searched this entire forum but didn't find a single answer to this question..
Dates happen on the weekend. It's a yes or no choice first thing in the morning and takes up the whole day. If you've never had a date with Souji, it's because you've always chosen not to spend the day with him and decided to work during the morning slot. You literally cannot skip this choice.

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Dates happen on the weekend. It's a yes or no choice first thing in the morning and takes up the whole day. If you've never had a date with Souji, it's because you've always chosen not to spend the day with him and decided to work during the morning slot. You literally cannot skip this choice.
I have done the "Spend Weekend with Her" multiple times, but that doesn't progress the quest with the Souji, I tried looking all over the Map for the next part of the quest with Souji but didn't find it.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes