randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the kagura patch is a fucking lie when playing as the boyfriend if you look a the computer one pic will say "my friend little sister" and when the bf looks at it it suddenly is little step-sister and no shota but "short man". Wtf is this? if your going to do that do offer a "patch"

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
Gives me an error after trying to open the file for the game

Edit: ah okay it's made with WolfRPG, JoiPlay is useless then

Last edited:

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
You can find him in his college or his home..

I sometimes check this japanese walkthrough, translated to English by using the browser automatic translation. You might want to check
i dont see him anywhere

Strikingcheese

Jan 19, 2024
View attachment 468317

Overview:
The heroine Yukino Makihara was born in an ordinary family,and had been raised in an ordinary environment. Now She lives in her uncle's house because of her school's location. She is a bit clumsy and careless, often gets misfortunes. But she works hard on study despite of such things.
A turning point of her life comes when she has an accidental eye contact with a boy in same school at a library.His name is Souji. As talking with him a number of times,she is getting attracted by his serious attitude to hisdream to be a doctor and bright personality.After getting in a relationship with him, Yukino sets her mind to go to the university which he wants to go to.But her family isn't affluent enough to let her do so...Thus, she begins to earn money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-05-15
Release Date: 2021-05-14
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.09.01 Final
Language: English
Shop: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Version
Win:
- - - MEGA -

v1.03
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Animation

View attachment 160386 View attachment 160387 View attachment 160388 View attachment 468295 View attachment 468296 View attachment 468297 View attachment 468299 View attachment 468301 View attachment 468302 View attachment 468303 View attachment 468305
how do i view this game to full screen? its my first time in this website

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes